Alya and Nino

Alya hid in an alley far away so nobody can suspect anything. The Kwamis got out of her pocket.

"You know the drill!" Trixx exclaimed.

"Wow! She looks amazing!" Tikki exclaims.

"I know right! So graceful!" Plagg exclaims.

"Okay, I just need to find Nino. Stay low behind me both of you." Rena Rouge says.

Rena Rouge jumps on the roof and runs around scanning the environment for Nino. After a few minutes, she spotted him. She then whistle at him and he noticed her.

"Rena Rouge? Is that you? But where's ladybug and cat noir?" Nino asks, confused.

"There's no ladybug and cat noir this time. I'm sorry, but your usual superheroes that save us aren't here unfortunately." Rena Rouge says frowning and places her hand on his shoulder.

"So, are you gonna battle this alone?"

"Nope, I need you and both Kwamis in my pocket, however I need you to keep this a secret, got it?" Rena Rouge explains.

"Yes, I'll keep this a secret." Nino confirmed.

Rena Rouge takes out the miraculous and says to him "Nino Lahiffe, here's the miraculous of the turtle, granting the power of protection. You'll use this for the greater good, can I trust you?"

He nods and she handed over the miraculous. Nino opens the box and the glowing light flies around him and reveals Wayzz, the turtle Kwami.

"Hey!" Nino says and the both of them give each other a secret handshake.

"You know the drill!" Wayzz exclaims.

"So, what's the problem?" Carapace asks.

"There's a super villain named Evincinator who takes revenge on people who wronged them in different ways." she explains.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, one person got their worst dislike right in front of them and scared them away."

"Woah, that's pretty dark."

"It's a pretty tame one, but others have worst ones such as nightmares, fears, or anxieties. It's designed to torture you. Anyways, enough talking, more fighting, let's go!"