The Confession

Marinette and Adrien sits at the bench, far away where nobody can hear them.

"So, what do you want to talk about? Is there something bothering you?" Adrien asks, even more concerned.

She blushes harder than before and looks at the ground. Her hand clench up before calming down.

"Okay, I've been wanting to tell you this for a really long time, and I think it's the right time to do so." she said.

"What is it?" he asks.

"I...I like you."

"Y-you like me? As friends?"

"More than that. Ever since I've met you at school every day and the first time ever, I had a crush on you that developed me into wanting to be with you. You being my boyfriend." she explains, blushing again and looks at him, smiling.

Adrien blushes and smiles at her.

"I mean, you're so perfect, kind, the sweetest and handsome person I've ever met in my whole life. Whenever I'm in a bad situation, you're always there to pick me up. I remember you trying to tell Mr. Damocles that I was telling the truth, knowing I'm innocent." she explains more and more.

The both of them stare intensely and Adrien touches her shoulder. He pulls her in slowly and his lips touched her lips until it formed a kiss. He holds it for a second before releasing it.

"So, you do share the same feelings as I do." Marinette said.

"I'm sorry that I said your just a friend."

"It's okay Adrien. Plus, I don't know why you're so blind in the first place!" she says, laughing.

He laughs back at her before Marinette kisses him. A few seconds later turns into a make out session.

Alya notices the both of them making out in public. She taps Rose's shoulder and points to the kissing scene. Rose reacts with "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE KISSING!". The whole class turns their heads to them and has the same reactions, except that Chloé and Lila didn't react so kindly. Alya takes out her phone and records a video them kissing for about a minute.

After the kissing is over, Marinette and Adrien hugs tightly and blushes together, smiling. The both of them hold hands and walks back to the gang.

"Girl, you finally did it!" Alya exclaims.

"Yup, I confessed my love to Adrien! Hehe." Marinette squeals.

The class cheers on to them and Alya gives a thumbs up.

"Anyways, who wants cake? We got extras!" Nino asks.

"Oh we want some too!" Adrien said. Marinette nods to him too.

The both of them got cake and sat down with Juleka and Rose.

"Awesome guys, you are officially a couple now!" Juleka exclaims.

"It's. So. Romantic." Rose said, and faints on Julekas legs.

"Aww, she likes the ship with you!" she said, rubbing her head.

Nino changes the music from upbeat to celebratory style. The lights went all over the place and everyone was dancing.

"Anyways, wanna dance Marinette?" Adrien asks.

"Sure, let's party!" Marinette said. Adrien grabs her hand and takes her to the dance floor Alya designed last minute.

Marinette dances in her own crappy way while Adrien dances randomly.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, did you just kissed Adrien?" Chloé asks.

"Well, I kissed her." Adrien said to her.

"ADRIKINS, YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE! RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" Chloé yells back at him.

"Your behavior makes me wanna not be friends with you." he angrily said to her.

Chloé scoffs at him and walks away sassily.

"That girl is such a brat." Marinette said to him.

"Yeah, I don't why she's like this to everyone."

"Well, your friends with her, right?"

"Kinda. I became disconnected from her overtime."

"Oh, that's a shame."

"So, why not we can dance like there's no tomorrow?" Marinette squeals.

Adrien nods and dances with her.