Marinette and Adrien

Marinette stops crying and became angry at her.

"Well, your life and personality sucks now. What? Everyone in Paris is gonna believe your deception and I'm the one who's gonna suffer alone? Lila, you absolutely suck!" Marinette yells. She then pushed her against a wall about to punch her, but got caught and told her to get the hell out of the school.

(Scene change)

Marinette walks to the locker room entrance and hears Adrien crying, which is a first for her. She lightly knocks on the door and he stops crying.

"Who is it?" he asks.

"It's Marinette." she replies.

"Go away, you lied before and you lied now! How can I ever trust you again?"

Marinette opens the door and walks up to Adrien sitting down with his head down. She sits next to him and had a brief pause.

"Why would you believe her lie again Adrien!" she yells.

"I believed her because I was skeptical about the last incident you had and I didn't believe it on the outside, even though I had a grudge that you did it." he yells back.

Marinette jolts up and pointed a finger at him screaming "WELL, YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVED HER LIES, BIG OR SMALL, YOU'RE STILL DUMB FOR DOING THAT!".

A knock was on the door while they're arguing.

"It's Alya, can I come in?" she asks.

"GO AWAY ALYA. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU." Adrien yells.

Alya kicks the door and sees the both of them heated up.

"Guys, calm down! Marinette didn't do anything! It's not like her to cheat on her work!" Alya pleads.

"WELL WHY DO I HAVE TO ARGUE WITH MY OTHER FRIEND WHO'S VERY GULLIBLE?" Marinette screamed at her.

"Oh god. Girl, you shouldn't take your anger to me." she said face palming.

(Scene changes to Hawkmoth)

"Lila Rossi was right. Her lies impact their relationships negatively, perfect for my little akumas." Hawkmoth says while a butterfly flies to his hand and turns it to an Akuma.

The Akuma flies off and went out of his lair.

"Fly away little Akuma and evilize the both of them!" he says evilly.

(Scene changes back to Alya, Marinette, and Adrien)

"Oh no! How am I supposed to calm them down? I've seen Marinette been angry before, but not with Adrien!" Alya said panicking.

Then Marinette grabbed his scarf she made for him and Adrien tugs back. The both of them fought over a scarf and had a full on tug of war game. The Akuma then went through an open window.

"Guys, AKUMA ALERT!" Alya yells.

"SHUT UP ALYA!" Marinette yells back.

The Akuma then goes into the scarf and the both of them stopped arguing suddenly. The akumatized mask appears on their faces at the same time.

"DON'T LET NEGATIVE EMOTIONS TAKE YOU OVER!" Alya screams at them repeatedly.

'Oh no, are they gonna get akumatized? Together?' she thought.