Alya Meets Master Fu

Alya arrives at Master Fu's place. She knocks on the door and he appears once he opens the door.

"Hello sir, I met these Kwamis accidentally and apparently, Marinette and Adrien got Akumatized!" she said.

"What? No, that's impossible! Paris is doomed without Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Master Fu said.

"Wait, say that again?"

"I said that Paris is doomed without Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"Wait a second. If these two superheroes aren't here and both of my friends got akumatized...MARINETTE IS LADYBUG AND ADRIEN IS CAT NOIR?!" Alya frantically said.

"Gah! How did you come to that? You're absolutely correct!" Master Fu said.

"Finally, after all this time, one person in Paris isn't blind. Thanks Alya." Plagg said in relief.

"Oh, come on in. And your name is, Alya?"

"Yes, my name is Alya Césaire."

Alya and the Kwamis enter Master Fu's apartment.

"Woah, it's so empty in here, do you live here?"

"Yes, lived here for years."

Master Fu kneels down and Alya does the same. The Kwamis float next to him.

"So, Alya. What happened before they got Akumatized?" he asks.

"It's a long story, but Marinette got falsely accused of cheating on someone else's homework, and I knew that because Lila and Adrien was involved too. Plus, Ms. Bustier the English teacher has Marinette's work.

After 15 minutes, I was confused of where is she at. I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom and walked downstairs and hid in obscure places to not get caught.

Suddenly I heard their voices in the locker room and I tried to get in but Adrien took his anger on me, which is unusual for him.

When I got in Marinette and Adrien were arguing over Adrien believing a lie from Lila. After a few minutes of me defusing the fight, an Akuma came through the window and the both of them got Akumatized in front of me." Alya explains.

"I never knew Hawkmoth could be this powerful and take advantage of them." Master Fu said. He consoles her and hugs her.

"So, what are we supposed to do now, Marinette and Adrien can't become their superhero form." Alya said and lays down on the floor.

Master Fu stands up and punches the code of the secret record player. A mysterious box appears as the record opens the hatches simultaneously. He grabs the box and places it down the floor.

"Is this a good idea Master?" Tikki said, concerned.

"Trust me Tikki, I know a way to defeat Evincinator."

Master Fu opens the box and says "This is the Miracle Box. Ever since the birth of the universe, Kwamis and the miraculous existed for all history. These miraculous are chosen selectively either by me or Ladybug."

"So what does this mean?" Alya asks.

Master grabs the Fox Miraculous and gives it to her.

"Alya Césaire, here's the power of the Fox, granting the power of illusion. Use it for the greater good. Can I trust you Alya?"

"Yes, I won't disappoint you Master! Ladybug and you depend on me to defeat the villain."

"Also, before transforming, pick one or more allies you can trust to fight with you in this mission. Choose wisely."

Alya hovers her hand over the box and became unsure.

"Can I borrow your bracelet?" she asks.

"You want the turtle miraculous, you're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I know the person who know their purpose." Alya says and gets the turtle Miraculous from him.

"Are you sure you have enough allies?" Plagg asks.

"Yup, both of you Kwamis and the miraculouses is enough." Alya said, being certain.

"Okay, good luck Alya. And don't give up!"

She nods and says "These two people are my friends and I want to save them from harm."

Alya stands up and wears the Fox necklace and stuffs the turtle Miraculous box in her pocket. Trixx appears in front of her floating around her.

"Hey Alya, something wrong?" Trixx asks.

"Yup, a huge one, both of my friends who are ladybug and cat noir were akumatized into Evincinator, a villain who seeks revenge in different ways." Alya explains.

"Oh no! That's horrible!"

"Yup, and we must act now! All three of you Kwamis, hide in my pocket!"

"Are you sure, isn't it gonna get hot for me and my precious sugar cube?" Plagg says and winks at Tikki.

"Plagg, stop it! I told you not to call me that!" Tikki said exasperated.

"Come on little Kwamis, hide inside my pocket, we're running out of time!" Alya urges and the Kwamis fly inside her pocket.

She runs to the door and says "Bye Master! Thanks for helping me!" before running out the door.