Another Ordinary Day

It's a sunny day in Paris today. The people, weather, everything is normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. Marinette arrives at school feeling positive and optimistic as usual. She walks inside school waving at her friends.

"Hey girl! Anything interesting going on today?" Alya asks.

"Eh, nothing much." she replies.

"Well, I've heard on the news this morning that Adrien's photos from his photo shoot became popular!" Alya says.

"Wait, what? That's trending?"

Alya nudged her on the arm and said "Yes, I'm not kidding.", teasing her. Marinette and Alya walked around in random places until Adrien walked inside.

"Hey Marinette. 9 o'clock." she said.

"No, class doesn't start until 9:30." Marinette said, looking at her phone with pictures of Adrien's latest photo shoot.

"Not that 9 o'clock, this 9 o'clock!" Alya squeals and turns her body towards him. Adrien walks up to them.

"Hey guys. What are you talking about?" he asks. Marinette blushes and smiles awkwardly. Alya pushed her close to him.

"Hi Marinette, how are you?" Adrien asks her.

"I-um, h-hi th-there Adrien, you perfect-I MEAN, I'm good! Hehe, ah, uh...how are you?" Marinette said stumbling over her words.

Alya facepalms and says, "Girl, girl, girl. Why do I have to suffer through this. It was getting a bit funny of how you have an epic fail on your interactions with him. Not complaining, but you need to be more confident with talking with him."

"Is everything okay?" he asks, confused.

"Oh, yeah! Everything's fine, I just had a rambling related to Marinette." Alya answers back.

"Oh, okay. The bells about to ring soon, wanna walk together, Alya, Marinette?" he asks. Marinette faints from the simple request and her face was red.

"Uh, Marinette? You okay?" she asks.

"I think she...fainted." he said.

Alya and Adrien carries her to the classroom as the bell rings for a couple seconds repeating a few times.

(Scene change)

Students walk into Ms. Bustier's class and sits down on their seats. The both of them lays her down on the bench-seat thing. Marinette still looks flustered and attracted to Adrien. Alya looks at him and smiles awkwardly and waves him back to his seat. Adrien gave her a thumbs up and winks at her.

'Well, that's one of the few times she faints from his cuteness. She'll wake up in a few minutes." Alya thought.