Chapter 9 (Girls Night Out)

I guess it's been a very VERY long so I apologize for that.. I'm updating now I hope everyone is okay and healthy 🙏.. Love y'all ❤️

Lauren's POV

I arrived at the club, wearing a tight red dress, opened from the front while the dress wraps around my neck, showing my back. To my good fortune, my boobs are big enough to hold the front dress in place. Some black wedges, red lipstick.

I wonder if Normani will show up, or if she will chicken out?

I saw our driver pull up, Samuel opened her door, letting Normani step out. She was wearing black solid wedges, black dress that was cut to her thigh showing her whole leg, and her curly hair went great with the dress.

She looked stunning.

I went up to her to meet her. "Damn! If I'm a sinner, let me keep on sinning." I gave her a flirtatious kiss and a side hug pulling her to me.

"Shut up." She playfully pushed me away. "I need walking lessons." She said walking next to me. "I'm gonna fall!" She grabbed my elbow and we went to make line.

I felt some hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" They said.

"Umm Silvia!?"

"NO!" Veronica smacked my butt. "You jerk." She said hi to Normani and came to give me a kiss on the cheek.

She gave me a look. "Don't worry, she knows." I told her and she gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Good, I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep my hands off you." She said sarcastically.

I took a good look at her, she was wearing all white, I gave her a turn, no panty line, she raised an eyebrow at me.

Knowing damn well there was none.

Her shoes were a solid white long heels she was differently taller than I am tonight. Her tight dress was up her thighs, and she did not mind. Her dress was strapless and with her big breast it fit her well, no bra as well, just the dress and her long curly hair covered her hard nipples.

I was eyeing her when Mani spoke.

"Wait! How are we even getting in? We don't..." Vero covered her mouth slightly, not messing with her makeup.

"We have money, anything can happen with money." She whispers to Mani.

I shook my head, she has so much to learn. I kinda felt bad now, Mani doesn't have anyone tonight, I will have to find her someone.

"Mani, you prefer men or women?" I asked, she was taken aback. "You know so I can find you someone tonight, so you can dance with them, because Vero and I won't be dancing on you." I grabbed Vero and pulled her close. 

She pushed me away.

"Don't be mean I can dance with her, or on her." Vero turned and danced rubbing her ass on Mani's front, Mani didn't know what to do with Vero's ass all over her.

I laughed and grabbed Vero. "I'll let her choose once we're inside. First round on us." I told Mani, she gave me a look.

The bouncer at the entrance started letting people in and we were next in line, Vero went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he let us in.

"They paid in advance, they're good." The bouncer said and the lady at the small desk gave all of us a stamp on the wrist.

We went inside an elevator and one of the guys who walked in behind us pressed 35 and up it went. Once the elevator stopped the guys let us go out first, we all thanked them and they walked behind us clearly enjoying the view.