Chapter 3 (The players)

Lauren's POV

Mani went to her class and I was left at the principal's office, not the first time I've been to an office. Ha!

Shit!! I've too many dirty memories in offices.

Last time I was in the principal's office was when I was fucking a girl in the closet while the staff was in lunch, that was a pleasant office desk.

The principal gave me the rundown, what to do, what not to do, stay out of trouble, don't get caught this, don't do that, blah blah blah!!...

For the most part, I'm a good student, I was taught by the best teacher ever, Cecil. She would smack me when when I got answers wrong when she had just explained to me the details.

My writing is like calligraphy because she would sit me for hours just writing poems and citing them. I've the vocabulary of a dictionary, I just don't use it. I speak French and Italian and Spanish.

Therefore, I've 3 periods off since the school doesn't offer another language and I wasn't planning on taking those again.

Although I think the principal said they had an extra curriculum activity, maybe not the one I'd love to entertain myself with but, school stuff will do.

"Sir, what else does your school offer?"

"Umm well, we've the best sports, water polo, soccer, basketball, cross country."

"Hmm, what about music?"

"Yes we've a music class and piano lessons after school. If they interest you, the class is 6th period, you've it open see if that's something you can add to your schedule, or you can use them to study."

I stood up from the chair. "Thank you, I'll take that into consideration." I shook his hand and left his office.

I haven't played the piano since my rose died. She used to sing along with me. I miss her singing howls, barks, and her kisses plus her crying. I sight and headed to my first class.

I stood in the middle of the hallway, shit was tall and wide, I didn't know if I had to go left, right or straight. That I'll never go. I laughed.

"They say when you laugh by yourself of a mischief you are remembering." I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Of those I've plenty." I turned to look at who was I talking to. It was her, the girl with the white tie. She was smirking at me or maybe just trying not to laugh at me.

"Hmm, I bet you do." She walked towards me. "why are you standing there like an idiot?"

"Excuse me?" I said shocked, she just called me an idiot?

She took my class schedule. "oh you've math so early in the morning, wow that's boring. Well, you've a 10 mins walk." She checked her watch. "and class already started." She handed me the paper back. "Do you have the school map?"

"Hmm, no.. I don't.. This school has a map?" I looked at her amazed.

She laughed. "yeah..." She took out her iPhone and did something. "Give me your phone." She extended her arm for it, I frowned, demanding much?

"You can't have my digits if that's what you want, you'll have to work for it." I gave her a smirk.

"Suit yourself, I was going to send you a picture of the map." She placed her phone back in her bag and walked away.

"Shit..." I caught up to her. "fine, my bad." I handed her my phone. "here..."

She took it and sent a picture to my phone she opened the message. "look..." She got close, our heads almost touching. "this is this building." She pointed right in the middle. "This is the math department, math Athletics whatever. This is the English, this is the science and so on it's all labeled here. They're renovating so once you hit the math department you've to go to the back entrance here." She pointed at the picture of the map. "The front is closed right here, good luck." She walked away again before turning left she said. "Delete my number, you've to work for it." She winked at me and left. Her body swayed left and right as she walked away. The skirt bouncing as she left.