Chapter 4 (The Winners)

For a better reading, Play the song 'Need you' by Lady Antebellum When I point out in the chapter if u guys want.. Just for the rhythm itself..  Either ways I'll be writing the lyrics.. This song helds a special place in my heart..  Have a good read 😊

Lauren's POV

Third period will be a hassle.

I went to the locker and started undressing to change into my PE clothes. All the girls kept staring, but why?

"You attract such crowd." Ms. Tie opened her locker. Two lockers to my right.

"It happens... Does that include you as well?" I asked while placing my backpack in the locker. I took off my vest and I unbuttoned my white collar shirt and took it off leaving just my Calvin Klein bra.

My abs were in plain view and all the girls in the row of lockers stared.

I cleared my throat and everyone looked away. I intentionally took off my pants, without me putting my PE shirt on. I was left with just the Klein bra and panties.

The V line forming under my stomach. I heard some girls say. Yum and Wow as they walked away still looking.

I saw Ms. Tie catch a breath before walking to a restroom stall.

I went into the bigger stall and slightly closed it. I waited until Ms. Tie walked out of her stall and I purposely took off my bra. My back to her view slightly letting her see my covered breasts under my arm.

I knew she was looking so when I finished putting on a sports bra I cleared my throat and saw her walk out back to her locker. A minute later I walked out as well, placed all my stuff in the locker and walked out in my PE clothes.

"If you are not careful you will give the girls a heart attack." Ms. Tie walked beside me.

I stopped to look at her, I let everyone clear the locker room and faced her.

"I just want to know your name before you have a heart attack yourself." I looked at her straight in the eyes and kept looking back at her lips.

"I- I'm not... And like I said you have to wo..."

"I know I have to work for it..." I touched her cheeks and walked out before I could plant a kiss. Something we both wanted so badly.

I left the locker room and started talking to some of the girls while we walked to the field. Missy over there didn't want to tell me her name I wasn't going to waste my time. I had plenty to pick from.