𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

»»————-  ————-««

lanadelgay hawaii, we on our way ;))

liked by reallylili and 192,010 others.
tagged; @maddyurdaddy @reallylili

view all comments.

maddyurdaddy yES YES YES

username ur so pretty lana

username QTTT

reallylili i'm too excited to comprehend.

username 🤩🤩

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"How much longer?" I turned from looking out the window of the plane to face Lili, who tiredly put down her magazine.

"Lana, we've been flying for twenty minutes." She told me. 

"No! You're serious?" I groaned. Maddy snorted as she abruptly woke up, she looked around, startled.

"Wait, are we almost in Hawaii?" Maddy asked, turning to us. Lili sighed, smiled and shook her head, "Seriously. How long is this flight again?" 

"Five hours and fifty minutes," Lili explained.

"And we've been on this flight for?" Maddy prompted. 

"Twenty minutes." Lili said, "So we still have five hours and-,"

"Thirty minutes. Damn." I hit my head on the seat in front of me. 

"It's gonna be so worth it." Lili smiled, "The sunshine, the beach-,"

"The Hawaiian boys." Maddy sighed, dreamily.

"The food and oh, the room service." I leaned back and gazed ahead, smiling. 

"I mean, sure." Lili shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat." 

"Or in Maddy's case, whatever-," I started with a smirk. Maddy leaned over Lili, who was sat in between us and flicked me on the side of my head. "Ow!" 

"Don't act like you won't be scoping out the boys there," Maddy smirked.

"Maybe I will,  maybe I won't. But either way, I have no guts to even string a sentence together." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe this is the summer to change that." Maddy smiled.

"Maybe, you two should try sleeping. The flight will go by quicker." Lili suggested.