Touma: I'm going to tell you now, that I need more information then that to answer what ever you two want to know.

Motoharu: You've been hanging around with like what 8 Girls?!

Aogami: Give us some details!

Touma: About what?

Motoharu: About your Harem.

Touma: I don't have a harem!

Aogami: Your surrounded by girls. How are you not?

Touma:(facepalm) You two are hopeless.

Feeling light headed I went back to my table.

There I saw Jaune join team RWBYs game and Blake was missing.

Pyrrha: Touma are you okay?

Touma: Fine, why?

Team RWBY invited me to help Take down Torchwick. Of course I agreed to help them.

After class I went to RWBYs dorm and we started to talk about the plan.

Weiss: Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Touma: And I'll go with Yang.

Yang: Haven't had enough of me?

Touma: Don't start with this again.

Ruby: We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

We all look out the window to see sun.

Touma: Sun? I know you have the same style as Motoharu but his hobbies to?

Sun: He climbs up trees to?

Touma: Very specific ones, yes.

Sun jumped into the room.

Sun: So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Touma: Yeah.

Ruby: We don't really want to bring more friends into this.