•Schools Out//D.S•

*Your POV*

"It's finally the last damn day of school thank Jesus" I said walking with my boyfriend to my locker. "Yeppers three more hours then we're finally free" he said as he spread his arms out dramatically. "Are you still coming over tonight?l I asked as I shoved my books into my locker. "I wouldn't miss it for the world babygirl" I giggled and blushed slightly before hearing the bell ring. Me and Daniel looked at each other and just shrugged our shoulders. It's the last day of school who cares if your a little late to a class.

"I'll see you later have fun in bio" I told Dani as I reached up and kissed him. "Oh I'll have the time of my life" he said rolling his eyes and walking off. "Miss Y/L/N why are you late" My bitch of a math teacher asked when I walked through the door. "It's the last day of school and also I've been late everyday you should be used to it" I said then walked to the back of the room.

*Lil Time skip*

The bell rang and every student rushed out of their seats and ran to the school doors. "Jesus do you people know how to fucking move" i said  shoving by all the "nerdier" people in the school. As soon as I walked out of those doors all of the weight on my shoulders disappeared. 

I walked over to Dani's car and hopped in the passenger side. "Ready beautiful?" He said as he turned the key. "Hell yes" I said. I looked over and He was laughing from my remark.

"Mom I'm home" I yelled after walking through the door. "Hey sweetie" she said giving me a hug "Hi Daniel" she said giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "We'll be upstairs if you need us" I said begging to walk towards the steps. "Ok dinner should be ready in about a hour and no funny business you two" she said laughing sat her own sentence.

"Scary movies or Disney movies" Daniel asked after we had both changed into something more comfortable. "Scary movies definitely" I said with a smile. I laid down on the bed as he put a movie in. "Cuddle meee" He said as he flopped down on my stomach. "Your such a baby" "I'm your baby" He said  sassily. "Yes you are" I laughed "and I wouldn't change it for the world."  I placed my hand in his head and started coming through his hair...

Summers gonna be great.