•Halloween//J.M•

*slight smut cause I wanna try something new but it's probably gonna suck😂/Also Jonah's POV*

I woke up to y/n jumping up and down on our bed like a three year old and I'm not gonna lie it was adorable. "Baby baby bay it's Halloween" she said with the biggest smile I've ever seen. Y/n loves Halloween. Every year we watch tons of horror movies dress up and go to parties and eat way too much candy. Halloween is also our anniversary day so that just makes it even more special to her and speaking of special I'm doing something extra special for her today.

*Two weeks ago/Still Jonah's POV*

"Hey Jack can you come to town with me for a few hours?" "Um yea I guess just let me go out lavender down for a nap" He said as he disappeared back upstairs. I was gonna find a promise ring for y/n today cause on Halloween night we'll have been together for three years, and I know I wanna marry her just not yet since we're still super young. "Ok ready man?" I asked Jack he shook his head in response and walked out the door.

*Normal time/time skip*

"Hey babe" I yelled upstairs to y/n. "Yeah?" "Come for a sec" I said and sat down on the couch. A few seconds passed and I heard little taps on the stairs. "Hey what did you need?" She asks heading to the kitchen. "I need to give you something" I said with a slight smirk. "And what would that be" She said giving me the same smirk back. I reached into my hoodie pocket and grabbed the small box that held the ring I had picked for her.

"So baby we've been together for three years and it's been the absolute best three years I've had so far and I know we are still young so just to make sure you love me more than anything like you say I got you this." I said placing the box in her hands. Her eyes had been slowly filling with tears and I said my small speech. She opened it and the tears fell. " And before you freak out it's not an endgame to ring it's a promise ring I have one to" I said holding up my left hand. "I love you so much Jo" she said and gave me a kiss.

The kids slowly got heated and since none of the boys were home at the moment we could do whatever we wanted. "Jump" I whispered in her ear. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking the kiss. I walked over to the couch till the back of my legs hit it. I sat and she had my hips straddled. I broke the kiss to take of mine and her shirts then reconnected my lips to hers and she started working on the button of my pants.

I flipped us over so that she was under me and kissed from her neck down to the top of her shorts. I slowly undid the buttons and pulled them down painfully slow. "No just come on" she said drawing out the "on". "Whatever my princess wants" her cheeks turned a dark red as I said it. I then slowly slipped her underwear off. I kissed from her ankle up to the inner part of her right thigh as she was wriggling under me.

"Ew if your gonna fuck her at least do it in your room now we've gotta get a new couch". Me and y/n's heads shut up to see the boys standing there. Jack must've been the one to say it cause the other boys were laughing. I quickly threw my shirt over y/n and gathered our other clothes and made a b-line for the stairs. "Well that was fun" she as she divined onto the bed "if that's what you wanna call that"