•I'm Sorry//D.S•

*Written in Daniels POV*

When me and y/n first told our fans about our relationship most of them were super exited cause they had been shipping us as a couple for awhile. Yea there was your usual few people that hated on us but we didn't care. That was about seven months ago but recently I've noticed that a lot of the fans that loved y/n are now hating on her and I don't understand why.

She's also been acting different lately. She doesn't leave the house often. Doesn't talk to people as much as she used to and she's just seemed really upset and down lately. I think the hate is starting to get to her. I don't want her to feel this way but I know I don't have control over it. So today I'm gonna tell her that I'm taking her a cute little date and hopefully it'll cheer her up some.

"Hey babygirl" I said walking in our room and sitting on the bed. "Hi love" she said pecking my lips. "I'm taking you out on a little date in about an hour so you better get ready" I said patting her thigh and getting up. "Baby you don't have to." "But I want to."I said walking out the door. I heard her giggle and get up of the bed and I smiled to myself.

*Time skip to when the date is over and they're home*

"Thank you for that, I really needed it." Y/n said as she was taking off her shoes. "No problem-Hey I've got a question for you, what do you see in that mirror?" I asked her as I turned her shoulder towards the mirror. She stood there silently with a sad expression. "Let me tell you what I see. I see the most beautiful girl in the world, the mother of my future children, the girl I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I see a girl that deserves every bit of happiness in the world. Look I'm sorry that the fans have been hating on you recently." She looked at me with eyes filled with tears. "I'm gonna tell them that we are taking a break from social media because of it ok? And I have a surprise for you. "What is it?"

"After I tell them that we're taking a break you and me are getting on a plane to bora bora." I said with a smile. " Are you serious?" "Yes mam" She let out a squeal and jumped on me. "Thank you Dani" " No problem princess."