•Everyhting will be ok//J.M•

"Jo" you said with a shakey voice. "Baby what's wrong? Is everything ok?" He sounded very concerned and you felt stupid for what you were about to say. " I can't deal with school anymore Jo it's stressing  me out so much and I can't handle it" You said letting a few tears escape your eyes. "Hey hey everything will be ok soon alright? I promise. I'll be over in five minutes just stay strong baby" and with that the phone went silent.

As promised around five minutes later you heard a knock on your front door. "She's upstairs and hasn't talked to anyone for the past few days" you heard your mother say quietly. Soon there was a knock at your door. You slowly reached up and pulled on the handle enough to open it. Jonah looked all around your room until he looked at the corner next to the door where you had been sitting.

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around you tightly. "Look at me" He said gently, you lifted your head to see Jonah's eyes slowly filling with tears as well. He pit one arm under your leg and another behind your back lifting you up and placing you on your bed still in his arms.

"Look I don't know how to fix this if you don't talk to me" He said trying to get you to calm down and talk. "It's just everything is getting to me now. All of the honors classes, the homework, basketball, everything I just can't handle it" You spit out the words like venom. "I understand princess. I have an idea" he said turning you to face him. "If your mom says it's ok you can take the next two weeks off of school and we can go on a road trip ok? To get your mind off of things for a little while"

"I like the sound of that" you said nodding your head as he leaned in and kissed you softly. "Let's go ask her" he stood up and reached out for your hand to help you. Slowly but surely you two made it down the stairs and into the kitchen where your mom was.

"Momma" You said quietly. She turned around with a huge smile and walked over to give you a hug. She looked up at Jonah and mouthed a "thank you" and he nodded in response. "I have something to ask you" You said as she let you go. "Go ahead baby" she said calmly and soothingly. "I wanna know if I could maybe take a week or two off of school and go on a road trip thing with Jonah so that I can clear my head I can explain to the principal tomorrow if you want me to"

She stood there and thought about it for a second. "Ok you can go but just ever to tell your principal that you won't be there I don't want you getting in trouble" "thank you momma" "anything  to make my baby smile"