You hug Zane trying to comfort him.

Zane clicked the memory switch on and see himself with his creator or father.

The ninja arrived in time and see Zane.

They all come to Zane and they saw a blue paper of Zane's sketch.

“You're a robot?” Kai asked in disbelieve.

“The reason I don't share the same humor with yiu guys is because my switch button is not on.” Zane said as he click the humor button.

Zane start to dance and sing a song while Jay danced with the song.

You giggled a little and sigh. Zane turn off the humor button. He sighed.

“Well, what's cool is that we got our own nindroid!” Jay exclaimed hoping it'll cheer Zane up.

“Nindroids?” Cole asked in confusion.

“That doesn't matter.” you said standing up.

Suddenly they heard a voice and go to look outside.

They see a giant robot.

They all look to Zane. “Please, go on without me.” Zane said. They all sighed and leave.

You walked out as well and take on last glance to Zane. “We'll give you some space.” you say and walk out of the door.

Kai tried to use his sword but got kicked by the robot's leg.

You take Kai's sword.

“Borrow.” you said and leave Kai behind without him answering.

“Hey!!”

You ignore him and cut the robot's leg causing it to fall. You go to the other robot and cut down the legs.

The robot left you and the ninjas confused.

Suddenly the bigger one come to you and the ninjas. “Oh no, it's the queen one!” Jay said.

Zane come out from the house. “No one mess with my friends!” Zane said.

On sudden, Zane start to shine.

You cover your eyes don't want to get blind but you force yourself to peak at Zane.

“What just happened?!” Kai asked.

“He has unlock his true potentional!” Jay said.

The queen robot freeze. The ninjas look at Zane and cheered.

You wait for a minute to procces then look over to Zane.

You smiled at him, proud that he succeed to unlock his true potentional.

“Just like what I told you, Zane. You're still the same Zane we know.” you said.

You come over to Zane and put your hand on his shoulder.

--

“(Y/n)”

A voice echoed from your head.

You look back but see no one. You shook your head off.

(Y/n)..

You start to become more confused but you don't care anyway.

--

It's a night time, the ninjas and Nya are about to have some dinner but it's Zane's night to cook.

You don't feel like to have some dinner and went your shared-bedroom instead.

You rest your head against the wall closing your eyes trying to focus on Lloyd's presence.

You still remember your promise that you will took care of him until he no longger needs you. Wich means, it requiers your protection for him.

Suddenly, you're in a small desert. But it's not any ordinary desert. It have a sand building city? No one knows.

But in your mind, it must be the lost city, Ouroborus.

You see Lloyd in a cage. Strugling to get out. “Ssshut up, little boy!” the snake hissed.

You clenched your fist in anger. You come to snake and ready to punch him.

But the problem is, when you tried to punch him.. Your hand passed through it.

You look at your hand in confusement.

“What?”

“(Y/n), where are you?” the little boy murmured under his breath.

You look at him in sadness and you start to let out a curse word to yourself at your clumsiness of letting Lloyd wander off leaving from your sights.

“(Y/n)!!”

You open your eyes and snapped back to the reality. You somehow holding a broken vase in your hand.

You could see yourself is about to stab Jay. You're in the ninja's room.

You put down the vase. Jay whimpered looking at you scared.

The ninjas are wearing their pyjamas. It's look like their about to go to sleep.

You shook your head off. “I-I'm sorry..” you said. Kai sighed, Cole helped Jay up from the floor and calmed him down.

“(Y/n), what's wrong?” Zane asked you concern.

“Lloyd is in danger! We need to get him back fast!” you exclaimed.

“I know his in danger but we need to put of that asi—” Kai just got cut off by you.

“We can't just let him be! I see it! He's at the lost city of Ouroboros!” you said. The ninjas let out a small laugh.

“Come on (Y/n).. Where have you been? You're here all the time. Maybe it's just a bad dream.” Kai said.

You growled and went back to your bedroom slaming the door real hard until it destroy the door not caring if Nya have fixed it.

“Guys, I think (Y/n) is telling the truth..” Cole said. “I agree.” Zane agreed as well.

“But how? She's been sleeping the whole time! She even sleep walking trying to kill me!” Jay exclaimed.

“I'm not sure, but we need to get Lloyd back fast! She's been looking way more lifeless ever since Lloyd disapear.” Kai said.

“Doesn't she always look so lifeless?” Jay asked.

--

‘It's oke Lloyd, we'll get you back as fast as we could.. I hope.’

---

Ahh, finally.. I've finished this story..

Is this story a little bit different then the original one?

I decide to add things to this story because the real story is really short.

But I love to add some "x reader" moments!

Just tell me in the comment who you wich of the ninja you want to have some moments with.

That's it, thank you.. Love you all Yinzys!