Chapter 20

Getting ready for to end things for good was harder than I thought it would be. I spent hours on the phone with other gang leaders scheduling a big meeting for all the gang leaders,members, and their spouses across the country. To hold all of us I had to rent out a concert hall as well as two whole hotels for 2 nights where the believe they will be staying for those nights.

When in relatity it will just be one night but I had to make this whole thing believable. They believe the meeting is called for an country wide truce amoung us. The plan is simple we are going to set up bombs all across the concert hall that are big enough to bring it down on them once inside. Of course there will be a large police presence around the building once they notice how many gangs they are all in one place. But they won't be an issue the bombs should take them out as well are harm them bad enough where they can't help out if there are survivors. If there is any survivors we will have snipers set up on adjacent buildings that will cut them down.

So far Josh isn't a big fan of this idea since innocent people could get hurt as well but this is the fastest way to wipe them out. Even if  everyone doesn't come and they decide to leave some people behind to take care of the children they won't have enough man power to strike back. To make it look like my gang is in there some men have stepped up and volunteered to go inside with them either to get out of this life for good, wanting to protect their families or they guilty for past actions. I have called in all my men to come meet up with us and all my old connections to help with crowd control and to make sure everyone is inside, then they will get a safe distance away. The bombs are set up to be triggered with a remote control, only thing is you have to be 15ft away from the building to be close within rage for it to work which isn't a safe distance.

My God father volunteered right away to be the one to set it off. He wants too so Josh and I can live a free life away from the gangs and to keep my siblings safe as well. He said that he needs to pay for his all his sons and so he can finally be with his wife and children again. At first I said no but he begged me to let him do this one last thing for me, so I eventually sadly agreed to letting him do it.

The gangs have gotten here today around 5 at night. This ends tomorrow with the gangs.

For the law being after me that was the tricky part for I had to hack into there computer systems to wipe out everything they had on my gang and especially myself worldwide. It took a month to get through to every agency  and months to find people to do the same in other countries. As of tomorrow I will be free from them. And if they try to come after me again I'll kill them all.