Chapter 14: Going Back Home

3 months later
Jenn's POV

I wake up with two different little hands patting my face. When I slowly open my eyes I see it's my adorable little girls. "Good morning my beautiful baby girls. Why aren't our eating breakfast daddy said he was going to make it this morning for you kids." I tell them and they look at each other before looking back at me. "Daddy caught the bacon on fire mommy but he told us not to tell you that part. He just asked us to come get you to help with breakfast." Hope tells me and I groan.

I sit up in bed carefully to make sure the girls don't fall off the bed. "Ok girls let's go get you some breakfast. Where's your baby brother Chris and JJ?" I ask them whiles I stand up and pick them up to carry them downstairs with me.

"Their with daddy downstairs" Elizabeth tells me on our way down the stairs. My eyes start to burn and I smell smoke in the air so I tell the girls to go outside whiles breakfast is cooking. I walk into the kitchen to see JJ covered head to toe in pancake batter and with my little baby boy having it in his full head of hair.

"Dalton! Why are my son's covered in pancake batter?!" I half yell at him so I don't scare the boys and pick up my 2 month son Chris and start to rock him back and fourth. I glare at him waiting for an answer. "Uhh well you see baby, JJ wanted to help with breakfast so I let him use the blender on the pancake mix and he turned it on the high setting and when I rushed over to turn it off when he went to get off the chair, he knocked the bowl off the counter and it landed on his head."

I can't help the small giggle that escapes my lips and roll my eyes at him. Out of the corner of my eye I see JJ sneaking up behind Dalton as he climbs on a chair to jump on his step fathers back. We still haven't told him that Dalton isn't his father, just because until I got that letter in the mail we had thought Josh was dead. There's knocking at the front door and I tell Dalton to go answer it so I can clean up the kitchen.

Samantha walks into the kitchen with her youngest son on her hip and laughs at the mess. "Let me guess, you let Dalton and JJ cook breakfast again?" I just nod head laughing along with her that eventually dies off. "You ready for this? You know we might not all make it home right?" I ask her seriously and she gives me a sad smile whiles nodding he head. "As ready as I will ever be. I can't believe we are actually going back to the States Jenn. This is extremely risky, we don't know what we are walking into." She tells me and I sigh, she's completely right.

We still don't know who tipped these people off on our where abouts. I just know that Devin wouldn't of spoke up, he would of let them kill him before he said where we were. "I know, there is still to many facts that we don't know about this, we are going in completely blind. But I can't leave Devin and his soon to be wife in their hands, if it was me Devin would of left right away to get me back. And from the picture I don't know how it is possible but they have Josh or someone that looks like him at the very least. I have to do this, but I understand if you don't want to Sam. Though I have to ask, do you think Victoria had anything to do with this? Or Victoria's sister Trish?"

She shakes her head slowly at me and sighs. "I'm with you all the way Jenn, I just think we need more information before we just walk in totally blind. Victoria wouldn't go against you, you saved her daughter's life by sparing her, she wouldn't betray you. She know the consequences if she did. Trish won't be a problem because I killed before we left to come here. David and Natasha did have people that I didn't know though, this could be revenge for killing them. Hell I don't even know how many people they truly had. Trish, Paul, David and Natasha all had their own people, it could be any of them for crying out loud, we don't know shit about this!" She yells at me and I glare at her. This shit is hard enough to deal with already without her attitude.

Just then Victoria walks in and she looks between us. "Should I come back?" She asks and I shake my head no. "No we need to talk to you before we leave in a couple of hours. Did you know any of your parents people or Trish's or Paul's that we didn't know about. We need to think about who started all this shit before we leave here. We are already going in blind we need to think about something." I tell her as she sits down in front of me. "I don't think so, they liked to keep their stuff to themselves, but Trish did have a boyfriend that was some bigshot of something, she never talked about him though really. All she ever said was that if shit went down that he could help. I don't even know the guys name or what he looks like though. Where's the twins, shouldn't they be here for this?"

I sigh loudly and put my head in my hands. "They will be here soon, Nate is bringing Katie to the warehouse right now with her grandmother and Jake is with them. Is there anything at all, she could of said about this guy at all? It doesn't matter how small it is, we just need to know something!" I half yell, ignored about this whole situation.

"All I ever got out her was that you know him. She never said how or if you guys were close." Im about to respond back but before I can the kitchen door swings open and Nate and Jake walk in with their arms full of guns. "If you think of anything else Tori tell me please." I say nicely to hear before I turn to my you younger brothers a glare at them especially after seeing Jake trying to hide the whole the door knob made by putting a tennis ball in it. "Guys! How many times have I had to tell you now stop slamming my God damn doors! Jake stop putting that ball in the hole your just making a mess. What's with all the guns? Everything good?" I ask them as they both start throwing guns into our hands.

"Two large vans just pulled up to the house and 8 men jumped out of each van all armed." I calm down once I hear that and put my gun down. "It's fine they are with us. They will be coming with us back to the States. Their the best fighters I got besides us. We need them, more people will be meeting us at the airport to pick us up. If they are here that means we have to leave now. Go say your goodbyes, we are going back home guys."

Everyone leaves the room when Dalton walk in with JJ and our children. JJ and my little girls Elizabeth and Hope all run up to me hugging my legs. "Momma we don't want you to leave." Hope tells me with tears running down her face. "I know you don't angel but mommy has to go do something important. I will be back soon I promise. Be good for daddy, always stay by him or your uncle's ok kids. I love you guys so much." I bend down me hug them tight and say one last goodbye to them before I send them off to go play with their uncle's. Dalton places Chris in his high chair and wraps me into a hug holding onto me tightly. "Be careful and come home to us in one piece baby. Don't worry about the kids I'll take care of them and get your uncle's wife to make them food, so you don't have to worry about them eating or not. I love you Jenn." I wipe away the tears that have formed in my eyes and lean back from our hug to kiss him briefly. "I love you too Dalton, I'll come back as soon as I can. Keep the children safe, everything is on lockdown until we get back." We break apart at the sound of the door opening. "Jenn it's time." I nod my head at Jake and he walks out, Dalton gives me one last kiss and right before I walk out the door I bend down and kiss the top of Chris's head. "Mommy loves you Chris, I'll be back." With out a second look back I walk out the door and grab my remaining bag before walking outside.

We got to the airport where our private plane is and take off right away. We will be landing in a field away from prying eyes.

The ride was quite for the longest time before Jake spoke up. "I can't believe we are actually going back home. You guys do realize as soon as we get spotted by cops or anyone that remembers that happened that night, that it will be a manhunt looking for us right?" I just nod my head at him in agreement and a small smile appears on my face. "A manhunt is what we want they won't find us and if they do, we kill them, we aren't leaving here without our brother."