Chapter 11: Mason's Pov

2 weeks later

Mason's POV

Ever since David came back into the picture for Jenn telling her about Corey she's been acting different. She will sneak off for hours on end with some of her siblings and either Jared or Dalton. She is even pushing me away a little bit or least trying to.

In truth I knew about my dad and David being alive this whole time and know who Corey really is. David told me to get close to Jenn so we could easily get her onto our side. Things are so far going even better then what was planned because she had Lock 7 without anyone knowing about it. We have even more men than planned to take down Corey once and for all.

I just need to figure out why Jenn has been sneaking around know. I would ask Devin about it but I know he would just go straight to Jenn about it same with anyone else that is close to her.

Deciding I need help with the matter I go to Kevin's room since he's been seeing her best friend Katrina the past week or so. I knock on his door and he answers it right away. "Yo man what's up?" He asks stepping out of his room closing it behind him. "I need you to figure out where Jenn and the others sneak off to from Katrina. I think she's hiding something from me." I tell him and he just nods his head.

"I'll see what I can get out of her bro but you know how Jenn is if she's hiding something she wouldn't of told anyone what she's up to." I just sigh at him telling me that. I know that it's true. If she is up to something she wouldn't of told anyone really just so others wouldn't find out. "Ya I know find out what you can. I have to go met up with David about something. Call me if you here something." I walk away from him to go met up with David in Jenn's office.

When I get there I see that David is already there sitting on her desk. When I close the door he looks up at me. "What took you so long boy?" He asks me and from his tone of voice I can already tell that he is pissed off. "I had to go to Kevin see if he can get any information from Katrina about Jenn." I tell him and he approaches me slowly after standing up. "You still don't know what that little bitch is hiding boy? How hard is it to get information about my dear little niece? Have you tried asking her what she's hiding from us or fucking her to get it out of her?" I scuff at him and roll my eyes.

"You know how Jenn is sir, if she doesn't want you to know she won't tell anyone, that's why I'm going to her best friend hoping that it would work. It's not as easy as it looks to get close to her know more she's been pushing me away lately and you know that I hate hurting Victoria by being with Jenn." He pushes me up against the wall hard with his forearm digging into my neck.

"Victoria knew when she got with your sorry ass that you were using Jenn for this and she's doesn't give a fuck about it! Know get your ass out of here and find out what the fuck that bitch is hiding!" He yells at me and shoves me towards the door. I walk out of office and towards mine and Jenn's room.

I hate using a female like this but it needs to be done. After Corey is killed I will kick Jenn to the curb and just be with Victoria in the end. I know for a fact that Victoria hates that I'm sleeping with Jenn and that we can only do shit when Jenn takes off with the people that's close to her. And even then it's only for a short while. I hear the shower on so I walk into the bathroom and put on a fake smile opening up the shower curtain.

"Hey babe when did you get back, you've been gone all day? Where were you?" I ask her as I slowly take off my clothes to join her in the shower. Don't get me wrong Jenn is gorgeous but what guy wants a chick that I covered in scars. She also just has to many tattoos for my liking. The only place that is mostly tattoo free is her legs and even then her thighs are covered in them.

"I just got back now, got blood in my hair so I had to wash it out and don't put your clothes on top of mine unless you want them to turned to ash. I had someone to take care of that owed me some cash and had to get Kyle, Jessica and his kids out of the country in one of my safe houses." I hop in the shower and wrap my arms around her.

"Why didn't you tell me about moving them Jenn? Shouldn't that of been something we decided together? Your not the only one running this gang anymore you know. And he owed me money still. How am I suppose to get it now? You also just can't go around killing people right now! We are about to go to war it's dangerous out there!" I tell her raising my voice about at the end. She just turns around facing me and kisses me hard on the lips. "Sorry I didn't tell you but I had to get them out I don't trust my dad with them, he's still pissed at Kyle for telling me about him being alive. I'll give you the money if it means so much to you! And I can take care of myself how many times do I need to tell you that Mase." She kisses me again passionately which I return this time.

I pull her against my hard chest and start kissing down her neck before I turn her around and bend her over against the shower wall. Whenever we fuck it's like this just so I do need to look at her in the face much during it, this way I can think that it's Victoria that I'm with and not an old crush.

Half an hour later I am walking down to go get some food when I am pulled into an empty room. I turn to see that it's Victoria and give her a light peck on the lips. "What's up baby? This is risky if we get caught like this. Jenn is just in her room right now." I tell her and she just rolls her eyes at me. "I don't give a shit what that little bitch thinks. Your just using her, why should you care what she thinks? I needed to tell you something important." I pull her into a tight hug which she returns and look down on her. "What is it Vic?" I ask her and see she had tears in her eyes which I instantly wipe away. "What's wrong? Tell me" I ask her concerned.

She lets out a few deep breaths before placing my hand on her stomach. "I'm pregnant Mason. A month along now."

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

A/N

Just a little something in Mason's POV. I might do other chapters in other people's pov as well haven't decided yet.

So Mason is just using Jenn for David and his father. Will Jenn find out once the war breaks out or will it start hidden.

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer