Chapter 12: The Fight

Jenn's POV

I knock on Kevin's door and pulled into the room right away. "What have you found out Kev?" I ask him once the door is shut behind me. I see Katrina sitting down on his bed clearly nervous about what is about to be said. "Mason came here today asking about you. He wants me to give him information about you that I get out of Katrina. He wants to know why you have been sneaking around alot lately. He wants the information for David." I walk over and sit down on the edge of Kevin's bed and loudly sigh.

"Give him false information. You can't let him know your with us. He will kill you without a second thought. This fight is happening today we have more people than they do. This ends today. I'll call Corey up and tell him to bring all his men here and to start firing shots. They know who is on our side." They just nod their heads and Katrina moves closer to me and grabs my hand. "Jenn that's not all. I was walking down to get some food and over heard something between Victoria and Mason." I motion for her to continue on with what she was saying, getting even more pissed since I know it's something that I'm not gonna want to hear.

"Victoria is pregnant Jenn and it's Mason's, they were in one of our storage rooms talking about it." I stand up and rip my hand from hers and punch the closest wall to me making a whole in it. "Fuck!" I yell and punch the wall again and turn to face Katrina and Kevin who are just staring at me. "Kevin give us a moment please." Katrina asks him and he just nods his head and leaves the room. "Jenn I know your mad but calm down. You've been expecting that Mason wasn't with us all long for a while know." She tells me and I just shake my head and sink down to my knees.

"It's not that. I haven't got my period for the last 2 months. So I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. It's not Mason's, I've only been with him for the past month. It's Josh's and I have no idea where he is. I've been looking for him to but he I can't find him at all. I have people out looking for him but they haven't heard anything about him or found him yet. Josh probably has someone helping him stay hidden." I tell her in a shakey voice and she comes over and hugs me tightly.

"Oh my god Jenn, why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you going to keep it?" She asks me and I nod my head. I never once believed in abortions or adoption. It's my child and I'm keeping it. "Katrina you have people that I don't help look for Josh please. I need to find him. If your people find him tell him that he is free to come back without anything happening to him. That I need to talk to him, that I miss him." I cry into her shoulder and she pulls back and looks at me. "Of course I'll help you anyway I can Jenn. Now wipe those eyes, Mason can't see that you were crying." She tells me and I wipe my eyes and stand up and look in the mirror wiping away my smeared makeup.

"Where's your phone I have to call Corey saying that we are finishing this today. I left mine in my room and I don't want to run into Mason." She hands me her phone without another word and I dial his number and he answers on the third ring.

Corey: Katrina how's everything going ?
Me: It's me Corey, Kat is in the room though.
Corey: Oh Jenn, is everything ok? Why aren't you calling me on your phone?
Me: I left it in my room and didn't want to run into Mason. Corey bring your men, this ends today.
Corey: when do you want us their daughter?
Me: Now come and start firing when you see someone that isn't with us. Get Sara if you see her, she against us.
Corey: Have you found out if Mason is with us or with them?
Me: He's with them, I'm killing him and Victoria and no one is stopping me.
Corey: ok their yours. I'll see you soon stay safe and tell the others the same.

I end the call and tell Katrina thank they are on their way here. "You have your gun with you right?" I ask her and she nods and turns around lifts up her shirt so I can see her gun is tucked into the back of her jeans. "I also got one in the inside of my boot. You strapped already?" I just nod my head. I have three guns on me and my throwing knives as well.