Chapter 6: The Plan

Jenn's POV

As we all walk into the building I keep on seeing Mason sending glares to Dalton and Jacob. So I walk up to him and grab his hand, he turns and looks at me with a small smile on his face. "Dalton take Kyle and Kevin to the board room, I'll be there shortly and Jacob go get the rest of the guys, Sara and Katrina tell them to meet us there in 10." They both nod there heads and I lead Mason to my office.

"What's wrong Mase?" I ask him as I let go of his hand and face him. "When were you going to tell me about this place of yours? How did you get it?" I let out a sigh I know I have to tell him about it sooner or later. "I was going to eventually tell you seeing how you are making me ask you before I leave any where. I killed the guy who was the leader here and took over. That's how it works with these guys. Who ever kills there leader becomes the new leader. I got it a a few weeks after I thought my father died." Mason is quiet taking everything in.

"No body knew about it? Kyle looked shocked to find out that you took over this place. He told us that you were starting to challenge Paul. Did anything happen there?" I nod my head yes at him and take a deep breath. "Ya I did challenge him, he was to weak to get stuff done, still is in some ways. He made a bad judgement call one day, one where a lot innocent people would get killed in the process. So I stopped it. I had all my guys hear wear masks and I did as well. We intercepted them and my brother ended up losing six guys. Kyle wasn't with them at the point but was close by. Once he heard the shooting he ran to where we were. He saw everything but never knew who we were. I told my guys not kill him because of his family." Mason face shows only how shocked he is with his mouth hanging open. "You turned on your brother? And your still alive. From what I remember of Paul he would of killed you for just challenging him for leadership of the gang." That is very true the old Paul would of killed me just for challenging him but once we thought both of our parents were killed he changed just like I did. It made him weak whereas it made me stronger.

"Thinking he lost both parents made him weak, he made stupid judgement calls all the time, it wasn't hard to challenge him.... We should get going the men are waiting on us." I turn to leave but Mason grabs my arm and pulls me against him. "Wait what do you want to do? Since we are both gang leaders here now. It will make us an even bigger target living together than what we already are if it gets out your leading this gang here. Its one of the biggest with no one knowing who the leader is." I think about it for a minute. Eventually I come up with something. "We can join them and just lead together? We will be even more feared and with more people we will be the biggest around. I have around 30 guys here and 10 girls as it is. I'll bring Jessica into it if she wants to get in." Mason nods his head in agreement. "Should I call in some of my guys as well? Or are all yours here?" I tell him to call some in because I only got only a little less than half my men here all the others are off on missions. And that most of my girls are off doing another mission Italy.

We eventually reach the board room and everyone is already waiting for us. "Guys this is Mason, Kevin and Kyle. They will be joining us tonight as will be others that Mason is calling so expect people to be showing up soon." I go on to tell them how we are meeting up with my dad and Masons dad Victor here at midnight and to arm themselves. "I want half of you hidden along with half of the guys Mason brings in. Grab the big guns. The ones that are going to be with us bring hand guns and some I want with ak'7s. I don't know how many people they will have with them so stand ready just in case things go down hill for us." They all nod and Mason steps up, "We both agreed to join our gangs together, we will stick to the Saints name and all of you will be getting the Saints tattoo tomorrow after all of this. Kyle is apart of another gang than the rest of us. Our fathers are going to be bringing his family with them and they are to be taken to safety right away. Expect the worst, they are dangerous and they know how we operate. What they don't know is how many people we have." There was some disagreement with joining the gangs together mostly from Dalton.