Chapter 13:

7 years later

After I killed David, Natasha, and Mason, I picked up my life and moved to Italy with everyone that wanted to come. The aftermath of everything that happened was huge, since I had a well known doctor killed in cold blood. Me and along with Devin, Jared and Dalton were put on America's most wanted list for multiple crime; countless murder charges, terrorism, crimes against humanity, arson and many others. We will never be able to go back to the States again, unless until they eventually forget about us.
When we came here we each had to change our names and our appearances somewhat. I am now blonde and wear blue contacts, as well as outside of the house I'm called Lisa.

I ended up having Josh's baby, he's an adorable little 6 year old boy that I named him Joshua Jr, for short JJ, after his father. He is a spitting image of Josh when he was a kid, he only has my smile and green eyes, as well as my attitude. After him, Dalton and I ended up getting together 5 years ago and had 2 beautiful daughters together who just turned 3 last month. Their names are Elizabeth and Hope, both named after my birth mother. Dalton and I are also expecting a baby boy in the next 2 months.

Kyle ended up moving to Canada with his kids and sister, he also got remarried and has a third child now. Devin lived in Italy with us for 5 years before moving to Australia and is getting married in 8 months.

As for my sister Samantha, she is living in Rome with her husband and their adorable sons. Jake and Nate both live with Dalton and I, and are pain in the asses. They are both big time players who don't want to settle down anytime soon. Nate has a daughter that he has full custody of.

As for Katrina and Jared they ended up getting together after I killed Kevin 5 years ago because he tried to rat us out to the FBI and told them where we were. It was easy enough to get rid of them since we all had all types of ID made up for us with our new identities. They kept a look out on us for around a year but since they had nothing they went back to the States. As for Corey he passed away 3 years ago from a heart attack.

Victoria is still alive and lives just down the street from me. She has a beautiful daughter that is the same age as my son Josh. Her and I have actually grown really close over the past couple of years.

I still run a gang here in Cicily, well I should call it the mafia I guess since it was handed down to me from Corey. For the most part though I get Corey's right hand man, who apparently is my god father to run the missions and such now a days. I work as a high school history teacher during the day, and Dalton is the gym teacher.

As much as we tried to live normal lives though, our past finally caught up to us. Me especially, since the letter that came in the mail was addressed to me by my real name.

If it wasn't for Devin and his family in the picture I wouldn't of believed that it was true. It was a ransom letter from an old rival gang that got big after I left town. Apparently they tracked down my brother and also found Josh. My ex boyfriend and my sons father who has thought to been dead for the last 7 years. The gang the has them wants 2 million dollars and for me to come with only my other siblings with them. They clearly want to wipe out the rest of my family. The only question is who betrayed us and told them where to find us exactly.

I have a mole that is close to me and when I find out who it is their dead. Nobody messes with my family and gets away with it and I mean absolutely no one.