Chapter 15: Home Again

We arrived in the States with no problems and have all gotten safely off the plane to be greated by some of our men that stayed back to watch how things played out here.

I walk up to the guy that I left in charge here and he greeted me with a nod of his head. "Marcus whats the status of everything going on. Are we in the clear to head out?" I ask his and he nods his head at me again.

"Ya we should be fine, landing here didn't really cause anyone to get suspicious and we payed off people to keep it on the down low. Welcome home Jennifer." He tells me and I pay his shoulder and wave everyone over to us. "Ok everyone we are moving out to the warehouse and hopefully no one other than us knows me and my siblings are back here. If a manhunt starts for us kill every cop that tries to stop us or arrest us or anyone else that gets in the way. I'm not leaving here without my brother and his soon to be wife. Do I make myself clear!" I yell out so everyone can hear me. I get a bunch of yeahs in return and I spin around and get into a bullet proof car and everyone else follows my lead.

We head off to the warehouse and get there in a half an hour. More people come out of the warehouse to welcome us back and someone starts passing out guns. I turn to Marcus who is right beside me and my siblings and Victoria come up to us. "Do you know where these people are that have Devin?" I ask him and he shakes his head no in response. "We know where some of them hangout though at local bar thats 5 minutes from here." I nod my head at him as someone hands me a sawed off shotgun, hand gun and some knives. My siblings and Victoria are also handed weapons as well. "Take us there now." He nods his head and takes off in the direction of the vehicles. We are taking 10 people with us and as soon as we get to the bar I call everyone to attention in the van before we hop out. "Kill all of them but one I don't care what condition he is in but we will get information out of him. If someone reaches for a gun or phone shot them, take out the cameras right away." I tell them and everyone nods their heads and get out of the van.

Just as we are about to walk into the bar I hear a gun shot from inside of it and hear someone shouting that they are the police. I run inside to see 15 gang members and 5 cops with guns pointed at each other. I start shouting right away and everyone else follows my lead. I see a cop about to shot at Nate and I fire my gun directly at his forehead killing him. Nate nods a thank to me which I return with a nod of my own.

My hand gun runs out of bullets so I pull out my sawed off shotgun and start using it. There is only one cop still alive and around 3 gang members that aren't one of mine. I lost 4 gang members that were on myside already so I shoot a shot off at the ceiling. "Drop your weapons, no one else has to die." I yell making everyone stop but guns are still raised. With the stand still I nod towards two of my men and they kill two of the opposing gang members. The cop turns to me with his gun raised fear written across his face.

I raise my eye brow at him and smirked. "Don't play the hero man. Just let us go and don't tell your fellow cops about seeing me and my siblings here tonight." I tell him and he shakily places his finger on the trigger. "I know who you guys are. You killed my son Connor, a doctor and many others Jennifer I'm  taking you all in." I laugh at him boldness and point my gun directly at his forehead. "Put your gun down, if you know who I am you know I won't miss and I will kill you. I am willing to let you walk out of here alive. Hell I remember this Connor guy, your right I was the the one that killed him but if you pull that trigger right now you will never find his body. I know where it is and I'll tell you. You should know though that your son wasn't a good person, he was a rapist that was in a gang and had to be put down. I did this city a favor killing him."

He slowly lowers his gun and puts it in his Hollister before raising his hands up in surrounder. "He wasn't just a bad person he had good in him but he is still my son. Where is his body?" He asks me and I lower my gun but keep it in my hand. "You'll find him in a small clearing out in the woods behind my old house out on Cherrywood Drive. He's burried in a casket you'll see a stone cross above the spot where he is. There are others burried there as well. People that haven't ever been found nor ever looked for." I tell him and he looks at me shocked with his mouth open.