Stay Safe.

Zayn's POV. I could tell with this whole situation and discussion that was about to go down between Nick, me, and Jade wasn't going to be easy. Nick hadn't even said a word yet and even though I could see that Jade was pretty shook up with this situation it still came off to me that she had an attitude even after she got into trouble and Chad had punished her. I could tell Chad sensed it too, from the scowl that was on his face as he stared at Jade.

"Did Chad not seem to get the job done with that attitude of yours still? Before we go any further would you like to take a trip over my lap? Maybe that would help your attitude." I spat, trying to keep my cool but her whole demeanor was making it incredibly hard.

Jade peered down to the floor and sniffled slightly. I could then sense than that she was taking me more serious now than she was two minutes ago. And I'm glad she does have a little bit of common sense. Because it would not be a very bright idea to test me, especially because of the position that she's already in.

"No, sir. I'm sorry for being disrespectful and still having an attitude." Jade apologized quickly, peering up to look in my eyes for just a moment before she returned them back down to the ground.

"What in gods name were you thinking when you decided to take off running and leave this house, knowing that it was going to storm because of the clouds and the thundering you heard behind the house? You could've been hurt. There could've been a huge ass storm and it might've stopped us from a being able to come and get you. And that is why I am so upset, because your actions today were incredibly reckless and people could have got hurt." I felt my anger starting to boil inside of me again, but I maintained a calm head and just looked at Jade, awaiting my answer.

I got a sense from Chad that there may be more to the story than just her getting angry and running off. I wanted to question him, but I refrained and waited my answer from Jade.

It's shocked not only me but also Chad that Nick hadn't spoken a word yet still. I think it was kind of freaking Jade out as well because she kept sending him curious but quite cautious looks from across the table.

"I'm sorry for just taking off. But I needed space and I feel like I can't get that here. You guys are always overcrowding me. I'm not a toddler anymore I need my space I need to be able to make my own decisions in my life." Jade basically whined, throwing her hands up in the air.

This was the attitude I was not going to have a part of. I was keeping my cool, barely raising my voice along with being respectful and she has the nerve to raise her voice and have an attitude in her tone. This is where I step in and make sure she remembers who's the adult and who's the child.

"That's enough whining and I've had almost all of your attitude and tone that I want for the day. I am not afraid to take you back to your room and beat your ass some more until you get the point through your head that you are not in charge. And the reason you're not in charge is because you're a kid and obviously you can't make the proper decisions and that's the reason that you took off in the middle of the day right before it started to storm!" Chad had lost it with her.

I turned around and eyed him, sending him a disapproving look before I turned my head back to Jade and shook it slowly. I'm convinced that this child doesn't know when to shut her mouth and just listen to what we have to say to her.

"Jade, This is your last chance to sit down, shut your mouth, and stop interrupting all of us while we were speaking and trying to get a point across to you , lil girl. If I have to get up from this table and take you back upstairs to your room, I promise you by the time we are done in there you'll have a much more calm and respectful out look on things." Nick Finally spoke, he tone was cold and stern.