Kevin's Punishment.

Nick's POV. The last time Kevin acted like this, he got bedtime spankings for two months, from me and Zayn.

He knows he shouldn't resist or run, especially like this, he was being reckless and immature, he was showing his stupidity and I don't put up with stupidity.

I was pissed with him, which meant I was definitely not going to lay a hand on him, neither was Zayn.

Kevin peered down to the floor, most likely feeling extremely small now, due to all of his circling around him and giving him glares.

I take two more steps closer to him and lift his head up so he can look at me.

"Go to your room, now. No shenanigans or lord help me I will blister your ass," I spoke, my tone was not to be reckoned with.

Kevin immediately shifted in between us and ran upstairs.

I ran a single hand through my hair then pinched the bridge of my nose between two of my fingers, trying as hard as I could to figure out why the hell Kevin was being such a dick to everyone.

I wasn't going to give Kevin very much time before I went up because it may take awhile and I still have to start dinner.

I decided fifteen minutes was enough time for him to cool down as well as myself.

Zayn and Chad had found themselves a seat at the table, fiddling with a deck of cards as they talked to each.

"Hey, you two watch the other kids, please. Thanks, bros." I turned around and headed upstairs towards Kevin's room.

When I send one of the kids to their room, even if I don't say get in the corner, they know I mean go stand in the corner, without me actually saying that.

I open his door, shutting it behind me once I enter his room, at the moment it was a disaster, which I don't accept either.

He knows when he gets up in the morning, he is expected to make his bed, clean up all his dirty clothes, put them in the hampers then make sure everything else is picked up and come down for breakfast, clearly he has ignored the rules, again.

I sit down on the edge of his bed, lean forward a bit and place my elbows on my knees, lacing my fingers together.

"Come here, Kevin," I call, my tone stern but not harsh.

I believe he knows he is in deep trouble now and I don't believe in rubbing it in.

Kevin turns around and slowly walks over to me, soon standing just a couple feet from me.

"I'm not going to lecture you, I believe you already know why your in this position, correct?" I give him a stern look, just reminding him that he is not in the position to make a snobby comment.

"Yes, sir," Keven replied, still peering down to the floor. I nod my head, satisfied with his answer.

I place my one hand on his upper arm and pull him across my lap, wrapping my free hand around his lower back to keep him in place.

I then let out a deep breath and begin without warning.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"I honestly feel bad for you because of this ass whooping you are about to receive," I state, continuing.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"Nick!! They hurt!!" Kevin states, trying to wiggle around.

I ignored his comment because they are supposed too and he knows it.