Ass Whooping Of The Year Award.

Kevin's POV. I felt my stomach sink as we reached home. Zayn is hella a hard spanker. And the wait?!

That also hurts just as bad!

I now regretted being stupid and even thinking about that tunnel, let alone running around the entire park!

I was probably gonna get spanked by Nick and Zayn.

Might as well kiss my ass goodbye.

I sigh and lean up against the door, we were like five minutes away from home.

I figured I would enjoy this time that I do have, without a warm ass.

"When we get home, go up to your room, find yourself a corner and stay put." Zayn voiced, eyeing me through the mirror.

I was in deep trouble, deep deep trouble, so I figured I would just behave and listen.

"Yes, sir." I answer quickly, seeing we are approaching the house.

Zayn parks the car, everyone gets out.

I slowly get out after everyone else, keeping an extremely close eye on Zayn.

I manage to maneuver around him enough I miss any swats he did intend to give me. I speed walk past him and jump a step to get into the house, still, completely free of swats.

I should get an award for being the best swat avoider out there.

Once I reach inside, I decided I was gonna drop the whole goody two shoe act and be a complete asshole.

I sling my jacket off my shoulder, throw it on the couch, kick off my shoes, leaving them in the middle of the floor.

I kick a chair out of my way as I walk to the refrigerator, saluting Zayn with my middle finger. Where my braveness and courageousness is coming from, is way beyond me.

I swing the fridge door open, poke my head inside and grab a coke, the only thing I saw was a Zayn charging me.

I squeaked, slid my coke across the table, jumped, slid across the table after my coke.

I snatch my coke, run past the corner of the living room, feeling the air meet my body as I jump off the porch that had five steps, which I totally missed completely.

I land on my feet, my hands catching the rest of my body when I land.

I tuck and roll, grabbing a hold of a tree branch and swinging hard out into the middle of the road.

I dash past a car and then head to the other side of the road.

I turn back and look over my shoulder, my breathing was hard, but I wasn't tired or exhausted, I was just getting started.

I didn't see Zayn anywhere, I turned back around before I got all the way turned back around, I was tackled.

I tried to fight back, but whoever it was, was much stronger than me.

I groaned while I was picked up and set on my feet when I turned around, I saw an angry Zayn.

Ooops??

Was it bad I wasn't regretting my actions? Not even a little bit?

I was practically dragged back to the house, my only thoughts, though, were my amazing table slid and tree branch swing I did without hurting myself or getting caught.

I was snapped outta my thoughts when I get shoved in our front door and immediately pinned up against a wall.

But it wasn't Zayn who did it.

I peered back, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Nick.

Shit.

I'm dead because I know Zayn is gonna lay into me as well.

"You are so in for it. I have had enough of you for one day." Nick informed me.

Does he think I don't know??

I roll my eyes and shove myself backward, causing him to push harder on me.

"I'm not playing a fucking game, Kevin!" Nick released all pressure, I was so confused now. "Go to your room," Nick stated, angrily.

My guess, he is too pissed to touch me. I smirk, roll my eyes and start to run up to my room, which is cut short when Zayn grabs a hold of my arm, his belt in hand.

"I was told to go to my room. Let go of me!" I yelled smacking his hand.

Zayn glances at me, I take this opportunity to run, I snatch my hand free and run up the stairs. Which, didn't work either, Chad looked at me confused then Zayn who was rushing towards us, I tried to casually walk past him, but he grabbed a hold of my upper arm and stopped me.

This is when I realized, I am so dead.

I looked between my three brothers, who all were beyond pissed at me now.

Good job, Kevin!

Congratulations!

You earned yourself the ass whooping of the year!

Yes, I know!! It's been so long since I updated this book. I know, cliffhanger as well!! I'm sorry, peeps!! D: D: I hope you like it, though! School is getting hard!!! I haven't had anytime to even check on my notifications!! D: D: I am hoping the school will slack up a bit and I can update again soon. Anyways!! I hope you guys like it!! Comment and vote!! If you have any ideas, prompts, or requests, feel free to drop them in my inbox or the comments down below. Please leave me a review on my stories, I love them. :D :D Thanks, peeps~!!!!!