House Visit.

Nick's POV. I got a call from Dalton's grandmother stating they wanted to come over and settle this thing once and for all, while I was slightly against them coming over right now, I agreed to it and arrived home only about five minutes before they showed up, due to some traffic.

I told Bryant and Chad to go to the living room and keep the other kids busy until this situation was resolved and then I would inform them of what was going on.

Jade, Dalton, his grandmother, Zayn and I all seated ourselves at the table and looked at each other for a moment before I started the discussion.

"So, what brought all of this about? You've been going for a good while now, Jade, nothing has happened and everything has been fine. Now, all of a sudden, you get kicked out and shit gets all blamed on you and Dalton. What happened?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest, cocking an eyebrow while I wait for my answer.

"I don't know! You know just as much as I do about this whole thing!" Jade yells back defensively, side-eyeing Dalton slightly.

I could tell they were hiding something and by the time this was over with, I would find out what.

"I didn't ask to be yelled at, watch your tone, young lady," I reply, glancing at her sternly while turning to look at Dalton's grandmother.

"I would like to know what you were told that actually happened, so if you would, please explain it to me," I politely state, sighing slightly.

I just wanna know what happened and I don't know why it's so hard for someone to just tell me the truth or let me see the videotapes.

"When I got there this morning, I was pulled aside and talked to by one of the workers there. I was told that Dalton and Jade had been acting like toddlers and treating the place like a playground rather than acting their age and being behaved. I was told Jade knocked over a whole rack of clothes and thought it was funny, I was told they were stealing things and weren't being polite to the other people there. I know Jade is a good kid, but without supervision, sometimes kids' to get rowdy and misbehave and no, I'm not saying she did any of this or Dalton, but I think it is a possibility," She informs me, frowning slightly.

"We didn't do any of it though!" Jade hollers again, huffing heavily.

"I didn't ask for your input, stop yelling," I retort, eyeing her.

"I didn't ask to be in any of this fucking drama either, but guess what, I'm in it! We didn't do any of this and if you trusted me one bit, you would know its true!!" Jade replies, getting up from the table and shoving her chair up to the table, I saw Zayn start walking her way, but I stopped him.

"Zayn, leave it be for now. Jade, go to your room and don't come out until I tell you otherwise," I order, sending her a look that dared her to do anything but disappear upstairs to her room.

Jade just shot me a glance and jogged up the stairs to her room.

"I'm incredibly sorry for her actions, trust me that little outburst will never happen again," I apologize to Dalton and his grandmother.

"Zayn how about you go talk to her and I'll talk to Dalton for a couple minutes outside on the patio," I suggest, standing up from the table and waving a hand for Dalton to follow me, while Zayn just nods his head and stays at the table.

I walk out to our patio, casually taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs, pointing to a chair beside me for Dalton to sit.

I peer out into our backyard for a moment, just to let him settle in for a moment.

"So, what are ya'll hiding from me?" I ask, clear as day.

"Nothing. We didn't do any of it," Dalton responds, keeping his words crystal clear.