Flea Market.

Jade's POV. I grumble, climbing out of bed before my alarm starts blaring at me.

Right now, I should be a lot happier, because I'm going to see my best friend at our local flea market, and believe it or not, none of my brothers are staying with me.

For the past month, over summer break, I've been going every Saturday, as long as I behave that is.

I've been going to see my best friend, Dalton. I would much rather call him my boyfriend because he basically is.

We've known each other for a couple years now, he moved here from out of state, needed someone to show him around, I volunteered and we've been good friends ever since.

He has met my entire family and I've met his, because the only two people he actually knows in his family, that is in the state, is his grandparents.

He lives with them, but he also has a twin brother, but he decided to stay in Indiana, where they originally came from.

I've had feelings for him, for a very long time.

I just recently found out, he has had feelings for me too, but there is no way in hell I can tell Nick or Zayn. Or any of my brothers for that matter. I really want to, cause I hate keeping things from the people I love, but I also truly care about Dalton, and I won't put my relationship with him, out on the line like that.

He means too much to me.

I was supposed to be meeting Dalton at the flea market at seven.

It was currently six.

All I had to do was get dressed, fix my hair, put on some eye shadow and mascara and I will be ready to go, ignoring breakfast, because I really don't care if I miss meals sometimes, it helps me keep my body shape and stuff.

I get out a dark blue Hollister shirt, a ripped faded pair of jeans, and a light jacket out of my closet, setting my outfit on my bed, I make sure it is presentable before walking into my bathroom and using the rest room, washing my hands, brushing my teeth and exiting the restroom to get dressed.

I slip out of my pj's, folding them and setting them on my bed after I make it.

I put on my shirt, and then my jeans, buttoning and zipping them up before putting on a black belt and smoothing out my shirt while I walk back into my bathroom, to put on my makeup and fix my hair up a little bit.

Once I have completely finished getting dressed, I check myself one last time before exiting my room and wandering downstairs, thinking of an excuse to get myself out of breakfast, if all possible.

"Good morning, Jade. Have a seat at the table, breakfast will be done in a couple minutes." Nick voices, wrapping his arms around me in a soft embrace, planting a soft kiss on my forehead as well.

"Alright," I reply, tensing slightly, trying to figure out how to get around breakfast.

"I figured, by the time we get all done with breakfast, it will be time for us to go ahead and leave. Zayn is gonna come with us, we may stick around for a couple minutes, just to look around. Chad and Bryant have already been informed, and the two of them agreed to stay here and watch after the other kids," Nick explains, returning to the stove, to flip over what I'm guessing is pancakes.

"Okay. Sounds good to me," I mutter, losing myself in my thoughts as I stare out the patio door.

"I want you to eat at least a pancake, alright?" Nick suggests, quirking an eyebrow.

I liked how he put it more as a question instead of a demand because it makes me at least feel like I kinda have a choice.

"Yes, I'll eat a pancake," I say confidently, even though on the inside my gut was twisting into knots because I would much rather not eat at all.

Nick nods his head, satisfied with my answer as he sets a plate down in front of me.

"Eat up, sweets," Nick ruffles my hair slightly, giving me a cheeky grin. I can't help but smile back at his attitude, but as soon as he disappears back into the kitchen.

I look down at my plate and sigh.

I know I have to eat this to be able to go, there is no begging or convincing Nick of something else, especially when he has a strong headset for something.

I guess a single pancake won't really hurt anything.

I grab the bottle of syrup because I cannot eat pancakes without syrup.

I pour a small amount on the pancake, taking my fork and smoothing it out a bit better.

The rest of the family finally makes an appearance to the table, settling down to eat breakfast with us.

I slowly eat my pancake, making sure to keep an eye on the time, just because being late is one of the things I can't stand.

After a few minutes, most of us have cleaned up our plates, Bryant and Chad and the rest of the kids were staying home, so we were going to leave now because Zayn, Nick and myself were done with breakfast and it was about time to leave.

"Alright, grab whatever you need and let's head out," Nick spoke up, grabbing his car keys. Zayn grabbed his cell phone and snap back, while I grabbed my over the shoulder purse.

It has everything I need in it, wallet, keys, lipstick and my makeup, it just has the basic stuff I need.

"I'm ready whenever yall all," I reply, smiling while walking up and waiting at the door.

"Behave! I love you, sis!!" Chad yells with a big grin on his face.

"I will! I love you too!" I retort.

Nick walks over to the door, steps in front of me and opens it, allowing me to go out first, Zayn following along behind me.

When we have both exited the house, Nick closes the door and begins to walk to the car.

We all get into the car, and within a couple of minutes, we are on our way to the flea market.

Around fifteen minutes later, some casual small talk, a little bit of traffic, we arrive at the flea market.

On time, as well.

My phone buzzes and vibrates in my pocket as Nick turns off the car and gets out.

I pull out my phone and type in the four-letter pin for me to able to read the message.

I saw Dalton's name pop up on my phone, and then I read his message.

Dalton-Hey, whatever you do, don't come here. We're in big trouble.

Me-What do you mean big trouble!? I'm in the parking lot.

Dalton-Well, I guess you'll find out soon enough.

Me-Shit. This outta be fun, eh?

Dalton-My words exactly.

I blinked and sighed deeply, walking with Zayn and Nick up to the front entrance of the flea market.

I saw Dalton and his grandmother as soon as I walked up in front of the building.

Three or four more people were around them and I could tell whatever they were talking about was serious.

I catch the eyes of Dalton and I see he's not very happy, he sends me a sympathetic look and frowns, peering back down to his feet.

Well, all I have to say is this situation is most likely not gonna have a happy ending for me, especially because of the looks Zayn and Nick have on their faces right now.

Hey, peeps!! Wow, it's been a super long time since I have updated this book, and I'm truly sorry for this. The school has been so hectic, and all the drama from it has oiled itself onto my free time, what little I do get. I'm at least glad I got this story updated. I will be working on a couple of my others now, the ones that have gotten the most attention recently will be the ones that are gonna get updated first. Thank you guys so very much for all the support on my books!! It means so much to me!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!! Thanks, peeps~!!!