Candy & Running.

Zayn's POV. I decide to play a game on my phone while the kids play, keeping an eye on them as well, while Nick and them go to get a couple things from the car.

I am keeping an extra eye on Kevin cause he seems pretty interested in that tunnel and even though I already warned him and swatted him a few times, I don't believe he is taking this seriously.

I get up from my seat, stretching my arms. I walk over to Christian and push him gently on the swing. I look over my shoulder, seeing a strange dude waving one of his fingers to get Keira to come to him. I grab Christian and put him on my hip, walking over to Keira. I eye the man, Chad walking up behind me.

"Dude, maybe you should check with the adults before you go around handing kids candy that you don't even know." I snarl, Chad takes Keira and Christian back to the playground to play.

"Sorry, she's just so cute. I couldn't resist." The man says as he grins.

I felt like punching him in the face right then, but I didn't.

"Yeah, well next time I suggest you do resist," I growl, turning around and walking off.

I walk back to the bench, grabbing Keira and checking her head to toe.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask, looking at her.

"No, Bubba. He gave me some candy though and asked me to come to his car that he had a puppy!" Keira squeals.

I take the candy he gave her, throwing it in the trashcan next to me.

"Do not go near that man. Ever." I say sternly, eyeing all the kids.

"New rule, one of us must be on the playground whenever the kids are playing. I don't see that creepy dude leaving anytime soon." Chad says, glaring in the man's direction.

Christian grabs a hold of my shirt and gives it a tug.

"Yes, baby boy?" I look down at him, ruffling his hair.

"I don't like that man, Bubba!" Christian says as he frowns and peers over to the man.

I pick up him up and hold him on my lap, letting him hide into my chest.

"It's alright, baby. You only go play if you want too." I say, kissing his forehead and rocking him gently side to side.

"Can I play right here, with my toy trucks?" Christian asks, peering up at me.

"Sure," I say as I smile. "Chad can you go get his toy trucks?" I ask.

Chad nods, walking to the car to get them.

Bryant goes with Keira and Kevin to go play.

I sit on the bench and watch Christian, keeping a close eye on that weird man as well.

If he touches my siblings he will get his ass kicked.

"Where's Kevin?" Keira asks, looking around.

Bryant turning around, looking for him.

I pat Nick's shoulder.

"Hey, watch Christian, I am going to check with Bryant on where Kevin is," I say as I stand up, Christian clinging to my leg.

"Don't go bubba!" Christian squeals, wrapping himself around me like a clingy koala, I can't help but smile and chuckle softly.

"I have to go find Kevin. Stay with Nick." I say as I finally free myself from his little hands.

"Nooooo! Bubbbbbbbba!!!" Christian screams. "Helppppppppppp!!!" Christian screams at the top of his lungs when Nick grabs a hold of him to keep him there.

Chad returns quickly hearing the screams.

I return my attention to finding Kevin I already have a pretty good idea where he is.

"Kevin!" I yell, eyeing the tunnel, jogging over to it.

I stop for a minute at the entrance of the tunnel, already seeing Kevin.

Kevin eyes me and takes off.

I grit my teeth and chase after him.

Fuck this kid is fast, I forgot how fast he could run.

Kevin runs back through the middle of the park, he runs past a bench, I jump over it, chasing him through the park, many people are watching, at this point, my blood is beyond boiling.

Are you kidding me?

This kid doesn't know when to stop.

"Kevin!" Nick yells, standing up from the bench where he was at.

Oh, this kid is in for it now.

I take this chance to grab Kevin, while he is a bit distracted with Nick yelling.

I grab the back of his hoodie he is wearing and snarl.

"Oh, you're fucking in for it now," I growl, pulling him along behind me.

"Time to go home," I say, sitting Kevin down on a bench, while I gather everything up to take back home.

I growl underneath my breath then I wait till everyone is in their cars and all the kids are buckled in and begin to drive home.

Hey, peeps~! Sorry if this seemed rushed. When I got to the end I just didn't even feel like writing anymore due to some news I got. I'm not sure when I will update again, depends on my mood and everything. Thanks so much to those who read, voted and commented on my stories. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Please don't be a silent reader, it takes like three minutes to comment. I am always open to ideas and prompts, feel free to drop them in my inbox or the comments down below. Thanks~!