The Note.

Nick's POV. I was getting ready to call Dalton's grandmother and invite them both over to dinner, Jade didn't know right at the moment, because like I said before, I didn't want to get her hopes up if I wasn't able to actually make it happen.

It's been a couple days since the whole thing went down with the flea market and we got into the dramatic situation, Jade was still kinda mad because she couldn't go down and see Dalton anymore, but I did inform her that Dalton could continue to come to the house and hang out, as long as everything stayed the way it should.

I called his grandmother and they said they could make it about an hour from now if that was okay with us, we all came to an agreement that would be fine.

"Jade, come here, please," I call, sitting down at the kitchen table and covering my mouth as I yawn.

"Yes, bubs?" Jade mumbled sweetly, appearing at the kitchen table within a moment or so.

"I called Dalton's grandmother and we've arranged it so Dalton can come over tonight and have dinner with us," I reveal to her, waiting to see her reaction.

"Why would you do that?!?" Jade yells, her body language changing completely.

"Excuse me? Why are you yelling? I'm pretty sure that was quite unnecessary so lower your voice and be respectful," Chad interrupts, walking into the kitchen, hearing Jade yell.

"He invited my boyfriend here without even asking me about it!!" Jade yells again, pointing towards me.

"He has all the right to do that. If he is your boyfriend, all of us are damn sure going to meet him and be a part of this whole thing. You should be happy, at least he is allowing you to see him and was nice enough to invite him over," Chad explains, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Okay. But I didn't want him to meet any of ya'll. I don't want any of you to have any part of my relationship with him," Jade informs us, throwing her hands up and walking out onto the patio.

"I'm canceling them coming over. I'm not dealing with this Jade. I was nice enough to invite him over to have dinner with us and yet you have the audacity to just sit there and yell at me when you should be thanking me. But, it's alright, after your attitude goes away and you decide you can treat people with respect, maybe I'll think about inviting them over at another time," I inform her, standing up from the chair I was sitting in and going to make yet another phone call to Dalton's grandmother.

"No!! I want him to still come over! This isn't fair!! You just told me you were going to have him over for dinner and now you said your canceling!! This is really starting to piss me the fuck off, Nick!!" Jade yells, which I didn't really expect to ever hear something like that come from her mouth because she is normally the polite kid that listens and just goes with the flow and that was why I was truly unable to understand where this disrespectful behavior was coming from.

"Go to your room, now. I am not putting up with this disrespectful and inappropriate behavior from you today."

Jade stomped off to her room.

"What happened?" Zayn asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"She blew up on me because I invited Dalton over and didn't run it by her first," I inform him, shaking my head slightly.

"She should have been grateful that you even considered letting him come into this damn house. I really wanna know why she blew up though, I figured she would be excited as hell," Zayn replied, a confused look appearing on his face.

"Unless she is hiding something from us and she is afraid that we'll find out about it if Dalton comes to the house and gets alone with one of us or something," I suggest, scrolling through facebook on my phone.