My Life, Not Yours.

Chad's POV. All I could really hope for at this point is that Jade doesn't get a horrible attitude with Zayn and Nick, considering they are both beyond furious with what she has already done.

I was upset too, don't get me wrong, but I was better at controlling my anger than the other two are. Not just that, but also because I used to do the same things she is doing now, so I understand a bit more than she thinks I do.

The car ride home was silent, she didn't even look in my direction and I'm wondering if it's because the realization of how much trouble she is in is starting to set in.

Either way, I continued driving until we arrived home and then I pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine.

I got out of my car and so did Jade and I watched as she cautiously walked up to the door, probably hella frightened of what was waiting for her on the other side.

"Should I really go in? I feel like they are gonna be so mad that they are gonna lose it by accident." Jade mumbles and I could see the slight fear in her eyes.

"Of course you should go, you have too. But I'll stick around close to make sure they don't lose it with you." I assured her.

Jade sighs and twists the doorknob, opening it slowly. I had already texted Nick and Zayn to let them know I found her, so now they were not worried, but quite enraged.

Jade walks into the door and looks around for anybody, but there wasn't a single soul in sight. But then all of a sudden Nick and Zayn both pop out around the corner and Jade jumps, startled.

"You has me so worried!! I can't believe you would do something so reckless!! I'm so disappointed in you that words can't even explain it!" Nick spat, anger washing over his body.

Zayn must have been so angry that he didn't even really have anything to say to Jade at the moment, all he did was glare daggers at her the entire time.

Jade broke down and started crying before she dashed up the stairs and slammed her door. I honestly believe it would be better if I just dealt with this situation and nick and Zayn stay out of it completely at this point.

"I'll handle her punishment," I state in a firm tone, hoping neither one of them protests about it. I didn't really wait around for them to agree or disagree before I went up the stairs and headed straight to her bedroom.

I walked in and immediately frowned slightly, watching Jade cry as she sat on the edge of her bed. I knew even though she was already crying and upset, I still had to punish her to make sure she knew exactly how reckless and dangerous she was.

"Jade, I told Nick and Zayn that I would take care of your punishment." I voiced, folding my arms over my chest.

Jade didn't say one word, so I just decided to go ahead and start her punishment, maybe it would loosen her lips a bit so she will talk or apologize instead of just ignoring me.

I pulled her straight over my lap and pulled down the jeans she was wearing. I expected her to protest or say something then, but she didn't. So I raised my hand and began.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I wait about ten seconds before I start the next round, aiming for her sit spots.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I was starting to hear some slight sniffles, so I know it was hurting her, she just wanted to play off that she was tough and unaffected.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"Chad! Please!" Jade squeaked out, crying softly now. I had to make sure my point was across to her, so I continued.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

The last twenty were the hardest and they were all on her sit spots and thighs, so I know she's gonna feel this spanking for a while, especially when she sits down.

I lift her up from my lap and rub her back softly. I also didn't want to go to hard on her, considering Zayn and Nick might punish her as well.

"I'm sorry I ran off and was so disrespectful. I won't do it again!!" Jade stutters out and then hiccups.

I could tell she really meant it by the sincereness in her voice, but I'm sure nick and Zayn still had some things in play for her.

"It's okay, I forgive you. I just want to make sure you understand how reckless what you did was because we didn't know where you were and there are countless things that can happen to a young girl like you, especially because you were alone. That's why Zayn and Nick are so mad," I explained wiping the tears from her eyes.

We stay in the room for a few minutes, long enough for her to calm down before I stand up and head towards the door to go see Zayn and Nick.

Jade had the same worried expression on her face now as she did when we first pulled into the driveway. I didn't know what they had in store for her, but I'm sure it wasn't good.

Zayn and Nick are at the table and they motion for both of us to sit, so we do.

"We're going to discuss a lot of things and I don't want a single bit of sass from you or I'll beat your ass until you can't sit down. And I mean that and if you think I'm bluffing, try me." Zayn growled, eyeing Jade.

A lot of things were going to be talked about and now I felt really bad for Jade because she had to face both of them now and there is no way out of this.

Hey, peeps~! So this is currently the third book I've updated today and I'm really happy about it. I know this book hasn't been updated in a while, but now it is and I hope you guys are enjoying the updates. I really appreciate all of the comments and votes, so please don't forget too. Thanks, peeps~!!