Part 1

Tessa's POV 

Hardin and I Have been arguing for over an hour about a bill.

 "Hardin please, I will handle it please can we just stop arguing?" I say trying to get him to calm down.

 "No Tessa this is the problem you don't get it!" He yells.

 "Don't get what!" I stare at him blankly.

 "I don't want you paying this bill your mom needs to figure something out we cannot keep paying her bills."

"Tess, i know your mom has had a rough year. But we helped her pick herself back up, and it's time she starts taking care of herself again."

 "Har-" He cuts me off.

"Tessa we can't. We have our own bills to pay."

 "Hardin please." 

"Tessa I love you and you know I will do anything to make u happy but we can't keep doing this"

 "I know we can't Hardin I will talk to her." He smiles

"Thank you baby."

"I will call her now." Hardin walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you Tess"

 He walks to our room. I grab my phone and call my mom. Once I get of the phone with her I go into our room and change into one of Hardin's shirts. I get into bed and Hardin looks at me.

 "I love you Tessa I'm sorry for getting so upset" He says pulling me close to him.

"I love you to Hardin" He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

                            The Next Morning 

I wake up and smile as I see Hardin peacefully sleeping. As i step off of the stairs I trip over a Plant that was knocked over. I clean up the plant and notice the huge bruise on my leg from tripping. I finish cleaning up the plant and began to make breakfast for me and Hardin. As I begin plating our food I see Hardin walk down the stairs in his boxers.

"Good Morning Beautiful" He says while grabbing my waist.

I smile as he begins kissing my neck I pull away and face him. I kiss his lips and finish plating food, and We sit at our island 

 We finish eating and I pick up the plates. I place them in the dishwasher and walk back over to Hardin.

 "What are your plans for the day love." Hardin asks me.

 "I am meeting Kimberly for lunch and when we finish I have to run an errand" I don't want to tell Hardin the errand because he will make a big deal out of it. 

"What's the errand?" He asks

 "I'm going to shower" I say trying to change the subject.

"I might just join you" I smile and Walk towards the shower.

 As I undress and enter the shower Hardin joins me. I quickly wash my hair and body. Hardin kisses my back and spells something with his fingers I can't quite figure out. I ask him to tell me and He just laughs. I get out of the shower and rap myself in a towel, I grab my makeup bag, hair dryer, and Curler. I began doing my hair as I see Hardin sit on the bed and write in his journal as usual, I still wonder what he writes in it but he won't let me read it.

       Hardin's POV 

I watch Tessa do her hair and begin writing I'm my journal.

As I watch Tessa do her hair I admire her reflection in the mirror and smile. I love this woman so much, I am the luckiest man in the world. I married the love of my life. Tessa and I are happy and I honestly couldn't ask for anything else.

 I close my journal and see that little crinkle in Tessa forehead every time she wonders what I write.

"I'm not telling you love." I say while she frowns. 

"Why not, I want to know!" She pouts.

 I love it when she pouts. She always puckers her bottom lip, and Her dimples show. I kiss her cheek as I walk out of the room. I sit on the couch and wait for Tessa to come out of the room. About 10 minutes-later Tessa walks out of the room with her hair curled at the ends and her makeup done. 

"Well look at my beautiful wife" I say as Tessa smiles.

 "Are you going anywhere today?" She asks me.

 "No I just planned on staying here why?" Tessa smiles and gives me a look.

"Fine" I say as she squeals.

 "But if there i-" She interrupts me.

 "If there is one scratch or one dent I'm not aloud to drive it again" She states.

 I smile and hand her the keys to my car.

 "Bye Hardin " She says walking out the door.

 "Bye baby" I say before she closes it.