Author's Note (Reprised)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to chime in with a  quick thank you and a few details about this project. 

This story is now finished, being my first and currently longest finished work since I started taking writing actually seriously. It was a hell of a ride, and I had a whole lot of fun working on this project. I hope you guys all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Jax Davis and the forces of The Blackwatch originate in the universe of a story known as The Spectrals by KrampusTheFirst, and while I was working with KTF I had done a scene rewrite for him as an example and discovered that Jax has a whole hell of a lot of potential as a character, but that I also had an interpretation of him that I felt was a lot of fun to write about, and so with his permission I wanted to write what I believe that Jax Davis would look like, while also setting up his rivalry with General Tobias Calhoun of the Blackwatch.

The inclusion of the Krazoran Empire in this story is mostly just for fun, Commander Ferantyl was a cut character from my novel who I thought was a lot of fun to write for. However, this isn't the only crossover of my universe into KTF's.

This story is not fan fiction with regard to the canon of The Spectrals and even the appearance of the Empire remains canon, however this is not necessarily canon to the story begun on my side in Us and Them. There is enough room in my universe, however, for another "island within the Void" As the Madgod Kyron would say.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. I hope you all enjoy the ride.