Concern

Sindhu was so shocked by Bongju's unexpected entry that she even forgot how they met last time.Bonju was a bit surprised for the third time on how this girl can be so unique that every time they have an encounter she has a different expression on her face.
"No need to say sorry,are you done with your classes today?" He asked this only to ease the tensed atmosphere.
"Yes-" in the middle of the sentence she felt dizzy & fainted leaving Bongju shocked this time
"Sindhu!!!!!hey Sindhu are you alright! Ginchana!!!!"
Following the sound of flush Devyani stepped out only to be the 3rd one to go in shock in a row.
He lifted her in his arms bridal style calling her name out to only settle her on the sofa near by lifting her legs a bit & lowering her head down manoeuvre done normally to increase the blood flow to brain when someone losses consciousness.
"Sir what happened you here....she.... how's she?"Devyani almost became pale asking him this question.
"She's ok just fainted because of exertion,bring me my phone it's in my bag"Bongju replied gesturing his hand towards his bag in a calm tone but with an expression of concern in it.She handed him his phone who immediately called Vishu & clearly instructed him to bring an IV set.
"She's on her first day-" she stopped in the middle of the sentence on realising what she was about to say.
"Periods"casually Bongju said in the most simple tone now with some ease.
"Yes" answered in a lower voice fully drenched with embarrassment.
Bongju turned to look at Devyani & then turned again to look at the patient "there is nothing to be embarrassed about, it's natural bodys cycle & plus we are both a part of medical profession yes or no" he asked explaining the 1st crucial lesson to her.
"yes sir...sorry sir" she apologized on realising her mistake that we address a doctor as 'IT'.
Meanwhile Vishu rushed in with an IV set in his hand
"What happened to this little trouble maker"asked at once out of concern for his sister.
"She's good just a bit exhausted & nothing else" answered the Prince.He finished attaching the IV set just to turn & look out of concern as if at some baby.
Vishu felt a different aura for the first time from his friend "could it be what I think" he thought to himself....