Immunity

"Trying Tring " this old telephone ringtone drew Vishu's attention who was bussy watching TV .
"Hello my frie-"
"Vishu I'm married to your sister" Bong ju blurted out cutting vishu in the middle of his sentence leaving him more puzzled than he himself was.
"Ae.....what ....Marr.... married to my..my sister...which sister?"
Vishu scratched his scalp trying to search for the yet unmarried sister he had to who bong ju married ,at least this is what he interpreted .
'Oh god ......jungmal.....crazy I mean Sameer's sister Sindhu-"
"WHAT!"Vishu exclaimed jumping out of the couch he was sitting in.
" Look I know you have been drawn to her.....I mean you act & react differently to her I sensed it but .....if you want to get married to her we have certain rules in India .....you I'm sorry to say do not pass in any......." Vishu continued more like explaining himself the situation.

"Vishu for god's sake please come to my hotel room now ..... I'm in no mood for this craziness of yours right now" rolling his eyes he said in a ordering tone with a tinge of frustration in it.
"Now?" Vishu enquired.

" Yes!!!" & He hung up.
.
.
..
After an hour or so there was a knock on Bong ju's door, which he stood up and opened only to find Vishu standing all so confused by what his friend told him on phone.
"Final you are here!..." Bong ju exclaimed with a sigh gesturing Vishwa to come inside which the former followed.

"Are you-"Vishu tried to say something only to be interrupted by bong ju again.

"Listen carefully........"Bong ju narrated everything that has happened in in the past few days to a few hours , his motive to come to India suddenly , adding the point he got married mysteriously to some one he just met just recently.
Vishu was listening to all of this as if he was listening to some mystery novel plot unable to believe it's not plot but the reality.

"Is it even real what you are telling me dude!!... I think you are having illusions ....are you sure you are not hallucinating or something? because that can happen to people when they were there workaholics....." He was trying so hard to make some sense out of his own understanding or maybe he was trying to explain it to himself .Only to get utterly confused ,more confused than he already was when he stepped inside the room.
Face palming bong ju showed him the marriage certificates gesturing him to have a look at them. Which Vishu did take in his hand only to give more confused look full of concern for the later pondering on upto what extent loneliness can affect a person.
Started reading the papers out and to get startled on the name written in front of the word wife
"Husband -Dr Bong ju Yoon
Wife - Sindhu Rathore.....SIN...What ....this ...you.....how.....how dare you .....she's 9 years your junior ......" He lost all his calm grabbed Bong ju by his collar for the first time in his life he was so so so angry that he wanted to kill him on the spot . He knew how just how powerful the Yoon family was, capable of doing whatever they wanted ,but never did he know this situation can arise especially between his own two best friends , more like his brothers.....How can such thing happen to the inhabitants of a place he considers as his 2nd home . Why on earth did he choose this path if he wanted Sindhu even after knowing what post his brother was in that she is his Vishu best friend's sister too.
It also cannot be denied that some were he was happy for his this friend for not getting entangled with the Anatomy proffessor for the rest of his life. On the other hand him getting married to Sindhu was a possibility equals to of him getting eaten by a dinosaur while walking home .......
"Funny "
he thought to himself out loud with a little chuckle making a weird face making him look like a person who has gone mad or had a nervous break down.
Bong ju had kept his eyes shut all this while but his this out of place chuckle made him open them with a suprised expression first which changed to these words
" Have you lost your neurons somewhere? What's funny in this ?beat me all if you want .....but this 'funny' I totally can't decipher "
Vishu looking in his eyes understood that he really has not got faintest of the idea what has actually caused this mess so shrugged his right shoulder & pushed Bong ju aside making him fall on the floor. Sighing deeply he first took a glass of water drank it shuffled his hair out of utter frustration ,turning to look at him he asked
" Ok....what has happened you told me... but if I believe you which is really very hard for me at the moment but ......if in some universe I do ......so tell me how come have you succeeded in making such an elaborate mess?-"
Bongju tried to open his mouth to answer gesturing his left hand hand towards the table on which laid the papers thrown by Vishu earlier...... but Vishu gestured with his index finger that he is not done with the interrogation yet
"As I am fully aware of your family's influence.....I want to know how did this all happen & who conspired to do such a thing behind your back ,till now what have you done with all these sources you have got to figure it out?" He continued his question rolling his shirt's sleeves up his elbow as if threatening the acused & waiting for the answer.

Rolling his eyes in frustration not on Vishu but on the so called secretory of his who was in-charge of everything
"I have interrogated rechecked & god knows what not ......with every single soul involved in this marriage thing but ...trust me Vishu they all know nothing about it .....I have called to fetch me every detail about this whole thing ...so we will know about it in ...in some time .....but friend do you know why I called you here ,told you this info , even if I could had sorted it out on my own without you or Sindhu getting to know?" He finally spoke briefing him about the steps he already took before calling him, reasoning out why the matter is just the tip of an iceberg.
Vishu pondered for a minute then shook his head in denial gesturing his left hand asking why.
"Sameer is missing...."Bong ju finally dropped the bomb.
At first Vishu could not understand what he just said narrowing his eyes at first then making them big, extorting themas if they will pop out of the sockets any moment
He shouted
"WHATTTTTTTTTT????......what are ...you talking about how did you get this info ......man I'm in no mood to joke around so if it's a joke you are playing on me tell me straight" his tone was full of anger . Here they went back to round one.

"The intel told me about it when I told them to dig into this matter......& as per the case Sameer's sudden disappearance is the topmost priority now ,than my marriage mess "Bongju briefed him again, this time showing him with his affirmation in his tone.
Vishnu knew how capable intel was because it's an intelligence agency of a country he was talking about.
"Also we don't know if Sameer's agency will be fast enough to sort things out before any unthinkable happens & also we are in no state to trust any random source or people" Bong ju said knocking some sence out of him. Vishu noded in approval.
" What do we do now?" His tone changed to that of full of concern this time.
"Please help my friend Bong ju .."
He pleaded.

Bong ju kept his right hand on vishu' s left shoulder ,assuring him he said perfectly sensing his fear of loosing his friend out of blue
"I think God gives answers before he throws you a question , it's just we are unable to look properly"
" This ain't the time for showing off your philosophical skills ....talk in a language I can understand please" Vishu said pleadingly out of utter frustration.
" This.....My wife's reputation can give her & her FAMILY international immunity ....."
Bongju tried to put the most factual & plausible solution in front showing him the marriage registration papers to Vishu.
This time Vishu opened his mouth awestruck with how can his friend come up with such a brilliant solution for such a serious problem.
"So why the immunity?-" what Vishu wanted to ask ,Bongju already senced cut him mid question to answer him before gand.
"Because Sameer is not just a small cop but a high ranking officer working on some very confidential case ..... also I have an info that it's not just this country but some of the international Mafia involved whom the tip he got against.... concluding he & his family needs IMMUNITY ....."This time Vishu perfectly understood the fragility of this case.
"So what to do?"Vishu asked with a tone full of determination to save his friend ready to do anything thing needed.
"At the very first it's your job to explain Sindhu about the situation & DO NOT LET anyone know about it not even his parents"Bong ju instructed with a tinge of assurance in his voice as if saying yes-we-will-find-him-out with affirmation.