The Conference

Sindhu escaped the claws of the anatomy teacher who just caught her today. She whole heartedly wished not to get on the bad side of any teachers or seniors on the first day of college.But, she is unaware of is that there is more to come in her path in near....nearest future.
The Dean of the college Dr.Muruganswami Iyyar gave a short & sweet speech congratulating the students on their entrance to the medical college. Also he directed them to follow the instructions of Anatomy teacher to go to the auditorium maintaining discipline.
Dr.Reema instructed them all to form to lines one of boys and another of girls & march towards the auditorium.She reminded them that it's the first time ever any students of first year are allowed to participate in such conference .As they were pass Dr.Reema caught the glimpse of Sindhu.the later some felt not so comfortable on being looked at like that.
They entered the conference started with the welcome ceremony.Then a welcome speech by the Dean who invited on the stage"Today is the most auspicious day for our college & respected medical professionals of our country that we all have got a chance to share the knowledge on topic of advancements in invasive cardiothoracic surgical techniques with young & talented the infamous Dr.Yoon Bong ju from South Korea....So please give a huge round of applause"
Sitting in the furthermost corner of the back of auditorium Sindhu for the first time admired the presence of this young doctor.she noticed how sophistically he stepped on the stage & began his presentation so smoothly.....confidence dripping from every edge of his personality no place for any nervousness.while he changed the slides explaining different cases his hand moments & gestures made him look more like a super human figure......
"So I expect that it was in any way useful for you all respected professors doctors and would be doctors to waste these 2 hours listening to me....." With a sweet smile Bongju ended his turn bowing fully in Korean style but with a namaste mudra he descended down......
With a huge round of applause every one was awestruck especially the beautiful ladies.
Special lunch was about to start on the roof top kept especially for Bongju & doctors.so all of them departed towards the venue.
"Hey I'm on my first day of period so can you come with me to the toilet???" Sindhu whispered to Devyani.
"Let's go to the toilet from the back door" Devyani suggested.
As they were new they in a hurry forgot the way to the toilet & unknowingly entered the room at the furthest end of the corridor.
Both of them found a toilet inside Devyani gestured Sindhu towards it.she quickly finished her business when about to step out of the room
"I think I should also go"please wait for me Devyani pleaded dramatically on which sindhu smilingly pushed her inside the toilet.
At that very precise moment Bongju entered the room.she was startled that her eyes grew bigger than they already were.
"Nice meeting you again"Bongju smilingly took his belongings which were left by him before the conference started.
"Good afternoon Dr Yoon...I.. I'm sorry we didn't knew it was you room"She was so shocked yet apologetically said in a bit nervous tone.