Chapter 5

The airport
The airport is less busier than usual.Probably because it's early dawn.Vishu is thankful for it though.
"So which flight your friend's is?"asked Sameer.
" He is in his private jet"answered Vishu as if it was obvious.Sameer lifted his one eyebrow in surprise & said.
"He must be rich "
"Riche Rich"Vishu answered in amusment.
"Is he the son of some industrialist?"He asked wondering.
"No"sameer quizzically looked Vishu on his simple 'no'.
"But he is the only grandson of President of Republic of South Korea"Vishu simply & more of plainly continued his 'to be welcomed' friend's introduction.
"What?....."Sameer uttered out of complete bewilderment.He was so shocked that he even droped his phone which he was playing with.
Vishu at the first wore an 'unable-to-understand' look on his face.But then it took him no time to decipher his look.
"Well...what's his name?an....and first & foremost how did you know him?"ACP started his interrogation in a typical 'tell-me-only-the truth' style.
"Me..I know him since my first year at medical school."pointing his finger towards himseĺf .
"We were kind of ......we were pen pals at first .But remember when I went to USA once during my final year.I accidentally met him there.That was the place were we became more of the best friends."answered Vishu casualy at first but after saying 'best friends' it took no other moment to amend his mistake which surely was making Sameer axious.
"After you only"shortly added Vishu which earned him a frown followed by a lopsided smile from Sameer.
"His name is Dr.Yoon Bong ju.A leading cardiologist from RSK."finely completing his introduction.
"I thought his name is 'prince' whenever you talked about him"Sameer commented gesturing his fingers putting prince in inverted commas this time with amusement though.
While the two besties are talking(one interrogating other) Sindhu is listening them quietly but now & then was surprised by the fact that people like the one they have come to pick up are in reality so rich.She left an exasperated sigh.In her mind there is forming a picture of a person who is a 'spoiled prince'.What she is unaware of is in reality,this very person is just the opposite a man who is known for his beautifully calm 'n composed nature.

#5:00am
"I am your pilot Kim Hun aye, Sir we will be landing in T minus five minutes in India.Temperature 24°c.I request you to please fasten your seatbelts.Thankyou".
Bing ju got awaken by this announcement.He rubbed his eyes to see clearly as every thing seemed blurry and followed the pilot's instuctions.He looked out of the window where it is not all dark indicating it is the crack of dawn.
The flight is finally on the runway slowing down and finally stopping.
"Now sir you may step down the plane.Thankful for your humble co-operation wishing you a nice stay."again the pilot's voice echoes in the chamber of the plane.one of the airhostesses came dangling his kitbag in her hand.She handed it over to him.
"Sir your bag"she said with a foolishly girlish smile which he outmostly ignored,as every time he did or he had to do.Every girl he met until now, only got mesmerised by his handsome self.Sometimes the way girls reacted in his presence irritated him.This was the reason he couldn't stand any girl around him.Thus he has not made friends with any girl yet.
Steeping out of plane carring his kitbag Bong ju felt more than relieved that he has finely reached his destination.David also followed his geusture shortly.After all the custom checking (which ended quickly,due to the reason who he is).He saw placard readinga "Dr.YOON BONG JU".The person holding it was the one he din't knew.This left a quizzical look on his face.
"Hey !Prince welcome to India!"Shouting Vishu from around the corner startling him to the point that he almost tripped on the mat.Sindhu couldn't control her giggling which at once gained a glare from her brother.Bong ju on the other hand smiled after looking haunted for a moment.He walked towards Vishu.At once hugging him he greeted
"Namaste! You are still the same...nice to meet you brother".This moment is outmost beatiful when the two friends are meeting.Bong ju's feeling a surge of emotions .As if he got something to hold fast in the swirling strom.Vishu senses something off in him.He smiled with a little tinge of worry in the eyes.Bong ju has a sad expressions on his face.Vishu felt not to ask anything at the moment but may be later his calm prince will eventually pour out when he feels.
"Hey!This is ACP Sameer Rathore my best pal"gesturing his right hand towards the one he is introducing.While his left hand is on Bong ju's shoulder.
"Hello!"Greeted Sameer.
"Namaste! Sà..mir"bowing lightly Bong ju pronounced his name in an American acsent ,which he resiprocated with a smile.Though he heard his name being pronounced like that for the first time.
"And ....this is his sister....mine sister too, Sindhu."introducing her too.
"Hii!And it's Sin...dhu."Instructingly greeted curling her index finger in her thumb making a 'wow' sign stressing on her name.
"Namaste!ummm...Sin....dhu."Greeted back imitating the perfect tone in which she instructed.Just like a student repeating after his teacher.Sindhu just frowned & then smiled.
"You have quite a good hindi pronunciation"complimented Sameer.
"Thanks.Actually the credit goes to Vishu"obeliged Bong ju, looking towards his best pal.
In the midest of this introductions Sindhu was more bussier looking the other families which came to pickup their loved ones.They looked lively enough for her new potrait.Bong ju for the first time in forever met a girl who was not at all enthrilled by his presence.He just din't knew why he is becomming more & more curious of her this behaviour.Suddenly then ,it stricked him of his President's words.His expressions changed earning him a concerned look from Vishu.Bong ju just smiled.
"Come on let's go"Sameer ordered.
"Sindhu!"indicated her by his hand.
Her name again drew his attention on her.Walking towards the parking with Sameer & Sindhu in front of him & Vishu his focus is on her.