You'll have to pay for it

A lot of people requested 23 "they say I'm in here because I'm crazy, I say I'm crazy because I'm in here" and so I decided that I would just make one fic based completely on 23.

The people that requested it are:

@Katniss_Johanna @LokiFangirl221 @Rak12345678 @Emilythecat12

You sit in silence, waiting for her to turn up. The screams echo through the hallways, bouncing of the walls and tripling in volume. Your enhanced ears do nothing to make them quieter.

A loud clang reaches your ears, momentarily breaking the flow of cries. You don't flinch when the redhead bursts into your cell, teeth bared and claws out. Her gaze never softens as she looks at you, yet you hadn't expected anything else.

She roughly drags you out, allowing you to see the carnage she had made. You admire her work, gazing in awe at the trails of blood snaking across the awful white walls.

Drip drip drip

More evidence of her destruction becomes evident, the sound somewhat soothing you.

You trance is broken by a rough shove to the back.

"Move. Now" Two short words punctuate the air. You ignore them, not even blinking as a low growl is emitted.

"Move" The word is harsher and leaves no room for argument, yet you still don't budge.

"You're kinda hot, you know. The whole bad-ass, I-won't-hesitate-to-kill-you look really works." The nonchalant comment has no effect on her, neither does your hand lightly tracing her jaw. She just stares blankly at you, eyes dull and clearly bored. You sigh an drop your hand away.

"You're no fun." She simply rolls her eyes at your whining voice and pushes past you.

"You want fun, you pay more."

"Or you could just give it to me for free" you quicken your pace, striding out to catch up with her.

"You're mental." She responds, tired of the ongoing conversation.

"Mmhmm" you nod. "They say I'm in here because I'm crazy, I say I'm crazy because I'm in here." She stops and turns around, those dead eyes meeting yours again.

"And I care, Why?" You just smirk and walk past her.

"Come on now, we wouldn't want to be caught."

======

You meet the redhead again, as you knew you would. The moment you stepped into the woods, you could smell her. Every inch of her. And so it's no surprise when you catch her sprinting through the trees, illuminated by the faintly glowing moon.

"Fancy seeing you here." You drawl. Her figure spins around lazily, eyes already dull.

"What?" She doesn't say anymore, but you understand her fully.

"Why aren't you talkative tonight?" Her face stays emotionless, showing no sign of the anger boiling inside her. A small smirks passes over your lips as you hear her heartbeat speed up.

"Excited to see me huh?" She takes a deep breath to control herself and grits her teeth.

"What do you want from me?" Her words are short and sharp, making it clear she wasn't up for small talk.

"You're the one in my woods." In truth, you didn't want anything from her, well, nothing she would give you.

"I didn't see the sign with your name on, sorry?" Her voice is laced with sarcasm yet there is a coldness behind it.

"Must've missed it. You see, when you come in you have to walk forward about fifteen steps, turn left, go another gig-" Your hands that had been visually describing your directions are slapped down against your sides, bringing the redhead closer to you.

"What do you want?" This time the rage is evident in her voice and you decide to stop playing with her.

"You." The word is short, like most of hers, yet it has a completely different effect. Her face stays the same, not even a flicker of emotion showing up, yet you can hear her heart pounding.

"Is that so?" She traces your spine, stopping as she reaches the hem of your skinny jeans. "I'm afraid you'll have to pay for it." Her lips come dangerously close to yours, stopping at the last moment. "Just like everybody else."

You regain your posture, taking silent deep breaths, not alerting her of your dishevelled state. "How much?"

"The usual." You just nod at her, willing to do almost anything, pay almost anything, for this.

======

She found it incredible how quickly you went from confident, cocky asshole to scared, nervous bunny. The second she had her hands on you, you were a whimpering mess, begging for her touch. You would do anything for and she loved it. Oh how she loved it. And the more it happened, the more she loved it. Until she wasn't quite sure whether she loved it, or you. She was starting to think both.

As for you, you were there to serve her. All pretence of being in control left the moment the money switched hands. And once those were on you, well you couldn't really remember it.

You no longer payed her, she didn't require it. You would just turn up and she would have her way with you. No strings attached. But that never works. Ever.

But with the world you lived in, it would never, could never, be more. So you would just let her control you, use you, until, maybe, the world changed enough to allow it.

A/n

This one kinda got away from me. I just let my imagination run wild. Basically, it's word vomit and I'm sorry.

Please leave requests

Thank youuu

Byeeeee