Do you, or do you not?

Tony peers through the door one last time before turning back to you with an evil grin.

"I dare you, to stick this" He brandishes a sticky note with some writing on "on the person in that room that's the most attractive."

You sigh and take the sticky note from him without complaint. You already know who you're going to stick it on, and it wasn't going to be easy.

You look at the words on the note. "Hottie." How cliche of him. What you didn't do, however, was check the other side.

You walk in calmly, hiding the note lamely in your balled fist. Quietly, you sit next to Natasha, not doing anything to stick the note on anyone.

Tony peeks his head around the door and glares at you. You glare right back him and he eventually disappears behind the door again.

You turn away from the door to find Nat staring at you hand. You curse under you breath and put a smile on your face.

"What's in your hand?" She asks bluntly.

You open you fist and she leans down to get a closer look. Once she was as close to it as she was going to get, you push your hand up and slam the note onto her forehead.

Immediately after, you jump up and sprint out of the room, Nat close behind you. You take corner after corner, running round in circles, and eventually you are slammed into the wall.

Nat hovers dangerously close to you and you feel your heart rate jump. You try your best to control your breathing but fail miserably. Her lips were centimetres from yours and all it would take was a slight shift forwards and- no, you couldn't think like that.

"Did you mean it?" She asks suddenly, making you jump impossibly closer to her, but still not touching her.

"What?" You ask, genuinely confused.

In explanation, she pulls the note of her forehead and sticks it on yours. Your eyes focus on the back of the note and, right there, written on it, was the words, 'I love you Nat.'

"Oh I, uh, I didn't right that, that, that was Tony" you stammer.

She smirks. "So, you don't love me?"

"Well, I, uh" you trail off and look down, trying to avoid the question.

"Do you, or do you not, love me?" She whispers seductively in your ear.

You shiver and a smirk graces her lips. You take a deep breath and somehow swallow your nerves.

"Yes. Yes I do love you." After saying these words, you wince in preparation for the rejection that was about to come.

She delicately places her finger under your chin and lifts it slightly. You don't resist and let her push your head. She stares into your eyes, seeming as lost in them as your were in hers. Moving the few inches forward, she gently presses her lips to yours.

Her soft touch makes you feel oddly complete. You relax and settle into the rhythm of the kiss. Her tongue traces your bottom lip gently and you gasp, allowing her to slip it into your mouth.

You don't even bother to fight her and give her complete dominance over you. Her sweet taste fills your mouth and you moan, unable to contain it anymore.

"Up" she demands hungrily.

Without complaint, you jump up and wrap your legs around her waist. She grips the bottom of your thighs harshly and presses you further into the wall.

"Y/n, are you dead yet?" Tony calls.

He walks in and stares at the two of you. "I knew it. I knew it."

He starts dancing around like a little kid but promptly stops when Nat sends him a glare that could kill.

"I'm just gonna, um, go" He shuffles our awkwardly, Nat's unwavering gaze following him.

She sighs heavily and lets you climb back to the floor.

"We'll continue this later."

You nod breathlessly. "Yes. Yeah."

She smirks and walks back to join the others, leaving you a red, blushing mess.

Once you've slightly regained your posture, you head back to the others and find them all staring at you. You blush and look down, walking over to where Nat was sat.

You flop down next to her and she places an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to her. You lean against her shoulder and wrap your arms around her torso.

She presses a gentle kiss to your forehead and you close your eyes, almost asleep.

"I love you too" She whispers.

You faintly hear the words and a smile spreads across your face as you slip into a peaceful sleep.

A/n

This is probably crap but I don't care. It's four in the morning and I'm on a plane. And I'm really grumpy so funnnnn.

Anyway, please leave requests.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee.