Truth

You had always closed off your emotions from the rest of the Avengers, more than Natasha did. Sure you joked and laughed but you always appeared that way, never shaken by anything.

So when you were taken by Hydra they didn't know what to do. You were always the one that calmed everyone down, even when on the inside you felt like screaming. You would come up with a plan and solve everything when they couldnt. You were like the map when they got lost.

Because of this, you knew that you were on your own to get yourself out, and fast. They had injected you with a truth serum and you had no doubt that it would work. So you had to get out before you, unwillingly, spilled SHIELDs secrets to Hydra.

You also had no doubt that you could get out, its what you were trained to do, the impossible in impossible situations. You were prepared for anything, whether it was a street robber or other worldly Gods.

You were out of the Hydra base within an hour of being there. This was long enough for them to do a number on you though.

When you staggered up to the Stark Towers door, you could feel the truth serum coursing through your veins. You would just have to hope they didn't ask any questions you didn't want to answer.

You burst through the door and all the Avengers stare at you.

"Surprise" you say.

"oh my God y/n, how are you?"

"Horrible, i feel like I'm gonna explode." you respond, then curse.

They stare at you, confused as to why you hadn't given you usual answer of 'fine' and the brushed them off.

Anger caused by the serum starts to bubble. "yes i do actually feels things to, you know" You burst angrily.

You sigh. "Look I'm sorry, they injected me with some serum, i can't control what I'm saying." you explain.

They all nod their heads at the explanation. All except from Nat. She frowns and pulls you outside.

"It's a truth serum isn't it?'

"yes" you answer before you can stop yourself.

"So what your saying is all true, you just can't hide it this time?" She continues to dig.

"yep" you answer again. "I- I mean no."

She doesn't buy it. "Oh god I'm so sorry
y/n. You must hate us."

"hey don't be sorry. I could never hate you, maybe the others, but never you" you reassure her.

"why not me?"

This time you fight the serum, hard, but to no avail. "because I'm in love with you" you say through grit teeth.

She looks taken aback but hen a massive smile spreads across her face. Without warning she kisses you, long and sweet.

"I love you" She whispers.

"I love you too, and you know I'm not lying" You respond.

A/n

this is like a quarter of the size of the last one, which is both an insult and a compliment to my chapter sizes.

And, as always, please private message me any requests.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeee