Zendaya 10

House parties were never my thing. It's not like I don't get invited to any, because I do. My brother is the school's quarterback on the football team, which by associations makes me pretty cool.  It's just that parties can be noninclusive and bad shit always happens! Nevertheless, decided to come to this one. See, my brother thinks its because I wanted to show my support of his girlfriend who had just won senior class president, but really its because I heard Zendaya would be here. I have been crushing on that girl since freshman year and while I still don't have the guts to talk to the 'shy girl', I still put myself in every situation with even the slightest possibility where I will have a valid excuse to talk to her.

The party had died down, most people had already went home besides immediate friends of my brother and his girl. About six 5 of us sat in the living room preparing to play truth or dare when I saw Zendaya making her way out.

"Hey, Wait! Why don't you stay and play with us... you know to make it an even game?"

Zendaya smiled shyly but reluctantly agreed anyway, taking a seat on the floor beside me.

The game went on a few rounds before it was my turn to ask Zendaya 'truth or dare'.

"Truth," she smiled.

"If it was life or death and you had to kiss anyone here in order to save your life, who would you choose-"

"Oh, thats easy! Everyone knows she is ass over tit for Y/n", my brother's girlfriend laughs. A few other people join her laughter and I just furrow my eyebrows in confusion. SHuffling besides me catches my attention. Zendaya is standing up and grabbing her things hastily.

"Z wait!" I jog after her and catch her wrist just as her hand grasps the doorknob.

"Do you like me?" I ask softly. My tone is caring and curious.

She gives a slight nod, creasing her lips before opening the door and proceeding to exit

She gives a slight nod, creasing her lips before opening the door and proceeding to exit. I'm stuck standing still from the shock of it all.

"Guys, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I scoff in disgust at them before running outside and slamming the door behind me. Zendaya stops in her tracks looking back at me in confusion. I jog up to her, placing my hand on her waist and bringing her close to me.

"I like you too", I whisper.

Her eyes flicker down to my lips and gradually our mouths connect in a soft, tender, and long-awaited kiss...