Rose And Rosie 1

Rosie had been toying with the idea of adding a third person into her marriage. It wasn't that she struggled with remaining faithful to her wife, she was just a bit curious.

Rose was extremely hesitant when Rosie mentioned it but the more she thought it about it, the more she opened up to the idea; However, she wouldn't let Rosie know that.

One day Rosie had told Rose she found someone she thought would be an interesting prospect. With Rose's consent, she set up a date, one Rose didn't expect much from. 

During the date, you could tell Rose was on the fence about everything so you did everything in your power not to make either of them feel forced or pressured. because of that, the three of you got along almost too well. There was plenty of laughter and jokes, meaningful conversations and all in all, a really good time the entire night.

After you departed from the roses, and the two were finally alone to talk about the encounter, they simply sat in silence waiting for the other to speak first.

"I fancy her," Rosie blurted out.

Rose stayed silent.

"Do you fancy her", Rosie asked

"I'm not sure," Rose mumbled.

"it's not very complicated Rose either you like her or you don't," Rosie Sighed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 "I don't know!"

"You do know, and in fact, I know you fancy her because you had that look in your eye."

"What look? I didn't have a look", Rose scoffed.

"That same look you had on our second date," Rosie teased, poking Rose's side playfully repetitively until Rose began to squirm and giggle.

"Rosie," Rose whined.

"Admit it, you like her", Rosie teased, wrapping her arms around Rose's waist and leaning in to nibble her ear.

"Okay maybe I do, Rose finally gave in...."

I wrote this months ago but I never posted it cuz I know not everyone is into polygamy, I myself am monogamous but idk I thought I would give this a try since Rose and Rosie joke about it sometimes. So enjoy ig😂🤷‍♀️