Sabrina Smut 1

I knew it was a bad idea when Sabrina suggested

listening to scary camping stories by the fire. I tried convincing her to just make s'mores instead, but she really wanted the stories. So I gave in. Biggest mistake of the night! Now she is shaking by the fire refusing to move away from the light.

I crawl out of the tent and place my hands on her shoulders.

"Come to sleep Brina," I kiss her cheek.

"I can't! What is the monster tries to kidnap me?! I'm small, it wouldn't be difficult," she says.

"I won't let that happen," I chuckle before kissing her shoulder blade gingerly.

"How do you know that", she asks barely above a whisper.

"Because the monster isn't real! Even if it was it could only get you if you played gryphons and gargoyles," I smile softly.

"But I can't just forget it," she groans.

"Mmm, I can take your mind off it", I say seductively while sliding my hands onto Sabrina's chest.

Her breath hitches and she leans back into me, her eyes fluttering shut.

"How would you- how would you do that", she stutters.

"How does making love sound", I rasp into her ear before nibbling on it.

She only whimpers in response making me bite my lip.  Much to her dismay, I pull away and stand up.

Sabrina pouts at me, which only causes me to smirk at the effect I have on her.

I reach out for her hand and she takes it hastily.

"Excited are we," I joke.

She rolls her eyes playfully and leads me into the tent. she tries to walk casually, but her effort to control herself and not run into the tent is visible and causes my smile to widen.

Once inside, She pushes me down onto the blow-up bed and zips the tent closed.

"We don't need insects distracting us," she giggles.

"Mhmm, come here," I chuckle.

She crawls between my legs and by then, I don't wait a second before crashing her lips onto mine.

She moans into my mouth, and I slip my tongue into hers, exploring one of my favorite territories. Hungrily, she struggles to gain control of the kiss, but I refuse to give up my dominance. She slips her hand onto the soft skin of my stomach, gradually bringing them higher, and higher. She Squeezes my breast through my bra, eliciting a whimper to escape my swollen lips. Feeling the heat between us rising along with the anticipation, I flip us over and position myself between the shorter girl's legs, giving me more access to unbutton her black ripped jeans. Her uneven, yet heavy breathes fill my ears, only furthering my decision to help her forget. I lean down and kiss down her neck, biting on that spot just below the side of her jaw. Sabrina lets out a steamy, breathy moan and grips onto my left arm. I suck on the feverish skin until I Sabrina moans out my name.

"Please", she moans hoarsely.

I decide to ignore her plea for me to quicken my pace. I do intend to make her forget. I want her to forget about everything in the world, except for the burning sensation growing between her thighs.

"Quiet", I rasp in her ear, before tugging gently on her ear lobe.

I grab her face making her look into my lust filled eyes before leaning down to nibble on her bottom lip. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as my fingertips play with the hem of her shirt. I pull the annoying garment over her head. Sabrina's hands fly down to my ass gripping it firmly. I can't fight the urge to groan as she starts massaging it harshly.