Madelaine Petsch 1

Your sex life with your wife was never vanilla, and in that area of your marriage, both of you were satisfied. So you when sat your side down, and began to untie your silk robe from around your waist, Madelaine already knew what was about to go down, or so she thought. See, she had got that sex was on your mind, but she was unaware of the fact you wanted to do something a bit more than usual for her.

She had been begging for months for you to give her a lap dance. You were hesitant because you tended to get shy whenever her eyes wondered your bod longingly. Maybe you weren't shy and it was just the abundance of butterflies she would summon within your stomach when she did so? Either way, you decided to give her what she wanted.

When the music began and you started swaying and grinding your hips down onto her, her face lit up to the equivalent of that of a child.

"Oh my God is this really happening? I love you so much", she fanned herself dramatically.

You rolled your eyes playfully and tangled your hand into her hair.

"Shut up," you chuckled.

She shut up faster than she generally would have, considering the circumstances, and simply nodded

Satisfied with her comply, you tug on her hair just enough for her head to tilt back, exposing the column of her throat to you. Leaning down, you suck and tease at her sweet spot, your hips never stopping....

Somebody requested for me to add mads. I'm SOOOOOO behind on requests. Also thanks for everyone who read this book, you guys have officially made this my most read book ever, and I'm eternally grateful❤