Sabrina Carpenter 27

I've never said it out loud, but it seems rather insane how attractive my girlfriend is when she is literally doing nothing. She invited me to tag along to an interview she was doing with Nylon and because my schedule was free I gladly accepted.

Sabrina sat on one of the chairs in front of the camera and waited for the interviewed to join her.

I'm pretty sure she's become accustomed to my longing and loving gazes because she catches me in the act but carries on like nothing happened

I'm pretty sure she's become accustomed to my longing and loving gazes because she catches me in the act but carries on like nothing happened. It isn't until i walk up to her that a bashful smile creeps onto her lips.

I kneel down in front of her and take her face into my hands.

"Are you alright? You've got everything you need yeah? If you need anything just let me know my sweet angel. You look great by the way. My beautiful girl, so stunning and gorgeous," I grin.

She starts to giggle and swat my hands away, a pink blush settling on her cheeks.

"Babyyyy...Go away! Go harass somebody else," she says jokingly; Laughing and blushing away.

"Hmm i don't wanna. I would rather look at you all day", I lean forward and peck her cheek.

"Well look from a distance", she smiles as she uses her index finger to guide my face closer to hers before connecting our lips in a short sweet kiss.

"Alright we all ready to go", the interviewer asks as he walks onto set.

"Yep," i reply as i move to sit on Sabrina's lap, ignoring her protests and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Gooooo", she giggles and nudges my side.

I chuckle to myself and get off of her, jogging just behind the camera as I watch the interview begin...