Camila Cabello 17

When it comes to new love, everything is new and euphoric. The feelings I feel when Camila does anything as simple as smiling at me from across the room is stronger than anything I have ever felt.

Now, we aren't official just yet, but we both know we like each other and may have kissed once...or twice... Or three times... Who am I kidding we have kissed quite a bit if I'm honest.

Currently we are back stage of Camila's show, as she gets ready for her performance.  She has this pre show ritual that consists of fun little questions to help calm her nerves.

"Would you rather have your mom or Y/n at all of your shows," her hair dresser asks.

"My mom", Camila answers without hesitation.

"Hey," I pout.

"In my defence it's only because you make me nervous," Camila blushes.

"Why do I make you nervous," I chuckle softly.

"Because... You're like, really attractive- I mean I like you," She smiles and avoids meeting my eyes shyly.

"So you're saying I'm a babe?"

"I didn't-"

"No no no, that literally what you just said", I smirk and wrap my arm around her side before kissing her cheek. I lean in to kiss the side of her face once more but she turns to meet my lips with her own.

"You can't kiss your mom at every show though."

"Exactly. These sweet kisses of yours give me butterflies and make me nervous", Camila giggles.

"And the thousands of people screaming your name don't make you nervous?"

"No they do, but my mom, she makes me less nervous."

I just look at her in awe of how perfect she is

I just look at her in awe of how perfect she is. I can visibly see her cheeks turn a light and rosy color.

"Fuck it, will you please be my girlfriend already?"