Lauren Jauregui smut

"Mmm Lauren, are you 100% sure we won't get in trouble for this?"

"Y/n we are two grown-ass women. You turned 21 yesterday and I can assure you this is now 100% legal", she chuckles at me and slings her arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, but it doesn't feel like it..."

"Doesn't matter. You're not getting out of this, yesterday was your day and we agree that today we would party my way- just to see if you're into this scene-"

"I know, i know," I groan.

"Alright then stop being a pussy about it!"

"eXcUsE yOu! I am not a pussy about anything!"

"Keep telling yourself that and one day it just might be true," she smiles and kisses my cheek before pulling back a bit to intertwine our fingers, dragging me to the club entrance.

The bouncer takes a glance at Lauren and I and nods signaling that we can go inside.

"Wait! Sir, i want to show you my ID-"

"You're all good-"

"No, i am of age I swear i have my ID right here-"

"Babe, he said we are good," Lauren whispers in my ear.

I pause for a moment to comprehend her words and smile awkwardly as I put my ID back in my pocket.

"Uh- thanks- thank you I guess," I stutter as I continue walking behind Lauren into the establishment...

I can literally feel the heavy bass on my feet with every step, and it vibrates through my chest continuously rising with every thrum.
Its darker than what i initially expected. There is plenty of lights but they are continuously moving along the walls. Shadows dance behind all the bodies on the floor as my girlfriend and I make our way to the bar.

"What can I get you ladies", a woman asks from behind the counter as we take a seat on the bar stools.

"Why don't we start the night off with some shots," Lauren smirks deviously which makes my eyes widen.

"You want to START the night with shots??"

"Let's get a round of patron", Lauren nods to the barista who nods with an approving smile.

"Oh, I am fucked," I wince, palming my forehead.

"Relax baby girl", she pauses as she leans forward entering my space. She leans an elbow on the bar and places her free hand on my upper thigh. Her face is close but not quite close enough for me to kiss her, but just enough for me to faintly feel her breath on my skin.

"I know coming here was my idea and it's not your typical scene but... I have every intention of making sure you have a very pleasurable evening," she husks, dragging her index finger up my side and hooking it into the pocket of my black denim jacket. She guides me closer until our lips touch in a slow sensual kiss that feels a little too good to be happening in public if you know what I mean. We slowly pull back when our drinks are placed in front of us.

Her gaze is captivating and I struggling to look away. I look at the shots then up at the barista who simply winks at the both of us before walking away.

"Alright let's partyyyy," Lauren cheers as she grabs two shots placing one in my hand.

I look into the shot glass, smelling the strong alcohol before sighing reluctantly.

"Fuck it", I shrug before downing the shot, wincing as it burns down my throat while Lauren squeals in excitement...

~~~~~~