Zendaya 6

I am a younger teacher and taught a senior class. Im  cool to the students, but as much as I hate to admit it, I fancy one in particular. Zendaya Coleman. She was newly eighteen and really quiet.

i taught the lesson of the day, but my eyes caught on the shy girl checking me out and smirked. She shyly looked away.

Class soon ended and she was usually the last one to leave

"Ms.Coleman? Can I speak to you for a second?"

"Uh-uh yes! Of course," she stuttered.

"You want to transfer out my class," I quirk an eyebrow holding the transfer slip, she placed on my desk earlier.

"Mhm", she hums quietly.

"Can I ask why?"

"You can, but I don't know if I should say", she mumbles.

"You can tell me, I can handle it", I chuckle lightly.

"Well... I kinda have a crush on you. I just don't want it to be weird", she answers.

I was not expecting that, of all things.

I nod slowly before walking dangerously close to her and playfully look into her eyes.

"I don't think that is a good reason to leave. If anything... It's a reason to stay," I whisper the last part in her ear.

She audibly gulps and i bite my lip. I know what i am doing could get me in so much trouble, but i can't stop myself from kissing her face, dangerously close to her mouth.

I have to clutch the end of my desk to stop myself from pouncing on her when i hear the frustrated whimper leave her lips...