Raising Serotonin Levels

Começar do início

"I know." Luna answers, smiling smugly into Colson's bright blue eyes; she seriously is a fucking bitch when she's hungover AND right.

Ducking her head down, she swirls her tongue around his dick's head before taking as much of him into her mouth as she can fit. He stretches out further and groans. Colson loves getting high while Luna's warm mouth slides up and down his cock. Closing his eyes, he runs his hands through her blonde hair as she sucks his dick at a steady pace.

Knowing that her pussy is his religion... He concludes that her mouth "Is Fucking heaven... " His brain explains as she pushes him deeper down her throat.

Losing control of himself, he starts pushing faster. Luna struggles and slaps his thigh as he shoves himself too deep into her mouth by the back of her head. Cumming down her throat.

"FUCKER!" She yells, almost choking. Wiping his lingering cum from her bottom lip. Her blue eyes flash the Ring of Fire. Rage blazing. "You don't skull fuck me until I'M READY." Luna states with anger.

"I'm sorry, Kitten. I couldn't help it. Your mouth is just too sweet." He apologizes reaching for her.

But she's already off the bed

But she's already off the bed. Throwing on a tank and panties to answer the door for room service. Wanting nothing to do with him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They sit on the balcony eating breakfast. Colson's begining to feel better. Luna's still unamused by the CockJab. Continuing to apologize to her, he's met with rolled eyes.

"Try that shit again, Motherfucker. I'm sure you'll have fun explaining to my Grandmother how I died from suffocating on your cock." She tells him dryly. She's honestly over it, she just likes giving him a hard time.

"I'd let you suffocate me with your sweet pussy any day." He offers, trying not to laugh; this breaks her, making them to both laugh hysterically.

"He's so fucking stupid." She thinks, picturing the scenario in her mind. Laughing harder.

Just then her phone rings. She had turned it back on this morning but hadn't looked at it yet. Always being a major annoyance to Luna.

"Who dat be?" He asks her, popping a piece of pineapple in to his mouth.

"I don't know... " She says not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" She answers the phone on speaker.

"You Brooklyn Bitch! Surprised I caught you!" A male's voice says on the other line. Colson and Luna look at each other confused. Taking a moment for them both to place the voice, she lights a joint. The unidentified man continues on. "Question. You really gave Charlemagne the exclusive after only being on my show, like last week?" He asks with a testing tone to the voice that let's Luna figure out who it finally is.