CH. XXXVII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter thirty-seven

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter thirty-seven

"They're finally united again!" Seokjin exclaims with a huge smile on his face, extending his arms widely

"They're finally united again!" Seokjin exclaims with a huge smile on his face, extending his arms widely. The boys chuckle lightly, as Taehyung and Ahri slowly exit the bedroom.

Jimin and Jeongguk make kissing sounds. "I hope you guys didn't do anything too intimate in there," Jimin continuously teases them, smirking while raising his eyebrows.

"At least I'm not the one who got a boner by her sitting on my lap," mumbles Taehyung as he passes by, quiet and slow, so that only his other 95' liner could hear him.

The older ones eyes stretch widely, his cheeks suddenly kissed by the sun. He's quick to slap Taehyung's shoulder, whispering harshly, "We promised to never talk about that again!"

"Well, we also promised to not tease me about—" Taehyung continues, but gets cut off by the leader. Namjoon changes the subject, stating, "I planned something, guys."

As all of the confused yet curious members are watching and listening to him patiently, he continues, "Let's go to the rooftop, so I can show you."

"So, show me~" sing-songs Yona. She makes cute and small movements, as the group follows the leader on their way outside.

After taking the staircase, the members arrive at the rooftop. While Namjoon is shyly standing behind them, the rest of the group are gaping at the sight in front of them; simply shocked and utterly stunned.

Their eyes are pried open, as they're gazing at the ground to look at the dozens of pillows and blankets, and back up to take glances at the welcoming night-sky.

As night falls, the blue haze of day lifts to reveal the stars. Yona always feels that this is closer to the truth of who they are. She wonders if they were nocturnal, they would feel more connected to those far away stars, perhaps sensing the fragility of Earth all the more.

To her, the night is when the curtain is pulled back, when they get to see out of the window, they call "the sky" to the universe beyond. But this time, the universe lays right in front of them.