CH. XXXV

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter thirty-five

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter thirty-five

"Guess, who I found," Yoongi greets tiredly, as he opens the front door

Five guys immediately rush towards the duo, kicking away Yoongi to tightly hug Ahri; suffocating her with all their love.

Yoongi stands beside them, offended. His lips are parted, eyebrows loosened. "I'm the one who finds her all the time, but she gets all the love in the end after doing the most shit? That's what we're doing now? Okay."

The boys completely ignore his presence, causing him to scoff dryly. "Fuck y'all, I just want food and my warm bed."

"Where have you been?" Seokjin asks worriedly, holding her cold face with his warm hands, eyes stretched widely. "I, seriously, thought that something bad has happened to you."

"I'm fine, hyung," Ahri mumbles in a quiet tone, her body stuffed in between her concerned members. "But I'm going to really have a breakdown if you guys continue on standing so close. I can't properly breathe."

Their member's nonchalance in her voice causes their eyebrows to furrow slightly, scared that she'll fall into the same hole of darkness she was once in; struggling to find a light to escape that place of hopeless grief.

But if that light of yours, which caused you to stand up, and at very least tried to help you out of that hole, strays further away, how are you supposed to get out?

It's Jimin's turn to embrace her tightly; spinning her around and squishing her body to make it impossible for her to let go. "It's really different without your annoying presence in here."

"And that's supposed to make her feel better?" Namjoon asks, eyebrows furrowed, which causes his face to scrunch up in confusion.

Seokjin asks Jimin in a confused manner, "As in, better without her, or worse without her?"

"Better," Jimin responds peacefully, not letting go of her figure.